The fourth Sunday of September is observed as International Daughters’ Day. This year Daughters’ Day falls on September 27. Here are some of the best daughter’s day wishes, quotes, messages, images for Facebook, WhatsApp status to share with your daughter on this Daughters’ Day.
On this day parents appreciate their daughters and celebrate their existence. It is a day that celebrates the girl child.
There is a tradition of buying gifts and greetings on this day to your daughter so that they can feel something special. A Daughter is the most loving member of the family. Daughters are special and precious to their parents and Daughters’ Day is a reminder of the same.
Enjoy these heartwarming Daughters day wishes, quotes, and images to share with your loving daughter and celebrate the daughter’s day.
Daughters Day Wishes
- What sunshine is to flowers, and tides are to the sea, is nowhere as important as your being in my life is to me. I love you darling, Happy Daughter’s Day!
- Many are the joys in life. I’m blessed with quite a few. Still, most of all I’m grateful for, is to have a daughter just like you. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- Happiness is spending time with you. You are the sunshine and joy of my life. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- Sometimes when I feel low, I only need to look at you and be reminded that you are my miracle. I love you, my baby girl!
- A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future. Thank you for being our joy and hope. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- Do you know how much you mean to me? As you grow into what you will be. You came from within, from just beneath my heart. It’s there you’ll always be, though your own life will now start. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- I feel so blessed is to have a daughter just like you. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- No matter where you choose to go or what to do with your life, I will always be your biggest fan. That’s because you are my daughter, and I will love you always.
- You are my sun, moon, and all of the star. You give meaning to my life. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- Whenever I am depressed, my daughter, I just think of you, because your smiling face brightens up my life. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- My little girl, I want you to know that you have made my life beautiful and I thank god every day for blessing me with a daughter like you. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- Seeing you grow up so talented, courageous, and brilliant fills me with so much purpose. I am so proud that you are my daughter!
- Daughters are angels sent from above to fill our heart with unending love. I might have done some great to be blessed with a daughter like you. I love you, my lovely daughter! Wish you a happy Daughters’ Day!
- In my eyes, you will always be my baby girl. Don’t grow up too fast, little one. I love you!
- A daughter is God’s way of saying “thought you could use a lifelong friend”. Thanks for being that treasured friend my darling.
- My darling daughter, my baby you will always be, no matter where you are. You are a little part of me, whether near of far. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- Daughters are the joy of a mother and father’s heart, beauty and sweetness describe them from the start.
- Daughters are loving, daughters are kind, daughters are beautiful, and have a thoughtful mind. You are my star, I am proud of you. Happy Daughters’ Day my girl!
Daughters Day Quotes
- “One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten is my daughter.”
- “I have never dreamt of having a better daughter than you. You made my life complete.”
- “I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamt possible.”
- “No matter how old my daughter gets, she’ll always be my baby girl.”
- “Sometimes the smallest thing takes up the most room in your heart.”
- “I hope you believe in yourself as much as I believe in you.”
- “A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.”
- “Many people may be replaced in a daughter’s life, but nobody can take the mother’s place.”
- “A mother is the only person in the world, who can turn a daughter’s worries and fears into happiness.”
- “Your smile is charming, your laughter is infectious. You are a stunning woman and above all, you are my daughter.
You May Also Like