Happy Buddha Purnima- The birth anniversary of Lord Gautam Buddha i.e Buddha Purnima is being celebrated on 7 May. He was the founder of Buddhism who gives us the message of non-violence to the whole world, So, on this holy day, let us listen to those buddha quotes that have the potential to change humans. We are sharing Buddha Purnima Wishes for your family and friends.
Every year the full moon of Baishakh month is celebrated to commemorate the birth of Lord Gautam Buddha. Followers of Buddhism celebrate this day of Buddha Purnima in a traditional way with great enthusiasm.
Mahatma Buddha gave many sermons in his life, which became the ideal sentence of Buddhism. Read here some of the most inspirational teachings and quotes of Mahatma Buddha.
Best Happy Buddha Purnima Wishes
Here we share some inspirational quotes, wishes, messages, and Whatsapp statuses that you can share with your near and dear ones on this auspicious day of Buddha Purnima.
- On this auspicious day, let us remember Lord Buddha’s teachings and spread the message of universal brotherhood and compassion for everyone. Warm wishes to you on Buddha Jayanti.
- Let us be grateful for who made you meet with yourself. Here’s wishing you a Happy Buddha Purnima 2020!
- May Lord Buddha destroy all sins and obstacles of our lives and guide us, always. Warm wishes to you on this auspicious day of Buddha Purnima!
- May Lord Buddha guide us on the path of love, peace, and truth. Happy Buddha Purnima to you and your family.
- May Buddha Purnima’s full moon today remove the darkness of ignorance from our lives and guide us to the path of peace and enlightenment! Happy Buddha Jayanti to you.
- May you be on the path of eternal happiness and peace. Happy Buddha Purnima!
- Wishing you prosperity and eternal peace and happiness, today and always. Happy Buddha Purnima!
Buddha Purnima Inspirational Quotes
- Whatever is not yours: let go of it. Your letting go of it will be for your long-term happiness and benefit. -Buddha
- Buddham Saranam Gacchami
Dhamma Saranam Gacchami
Sangham Saranam Gacchami
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. – Buddha
- Do not exaggerate what you have, nor be jealous of others. One who is jealous of others never gets peace of mind. -Buddha.
- The mind is everything. What you think you become. -Buddha
- Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship
Buddha Purnima Whatsapp Status
- To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as one’s own in the midst of abundance.
- What we think, we become.
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts.
Buddha Purnima Wishes Images
We all wish you a very Happy Buddha Purnima!
I hope you like these collections of Happy Buddha Purnima Wishes Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly more updates.
You May Also Like