Life is like a long journey of achieving milestones and enjoying every moment in between along the way. One such milestone of a person’s life is when they graduate. It is not only a milestone for the person but also a milestone for his or her parents. So if your child has achieved this milestone and has graduated, then it is only fair for you to be so excited and proud. So send your child these inspiring Graduation Congratulation Messages and Wishes and show them that how proud they have made you.
College or university is not only a great place to acquire knowledge in-depth and to step towards a great career but it also marks the transition from a kid to an adult. It is like a long life lesson of few years. It teaches independence, provides exposure, and develops handy skills. So if your kid has graduated now, then you must trust that now that they have got a degree, they are responsible enough to survive on their own (umm maybe).
So to help to put your mixed feelings of sentimental emotions, joy, and pride in words, along with paper writers from CustomWritings – essay writing service we have brought the best Congratulation College Graduation Messages and Wishes, send your grown-up baby these to tell them that you are proud of them:
Graduation Congratulation Wishes
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!”
- “You did it! Congrats!”
- “Caps off to you, Graduate! Well done!”
- “What a proud day! We just couldn’t be happier for you!”
- “What an impressive achievement!”
- “Happy Graduation Day!”
- “Good looks, brains, heart, and now a diploma too? You’ve really got it all! Congrats!”
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
- “Prayers and blessings on your graduation and for your future.”
Graduation Message From Parents To Son
- May Lord fills your world with joy and success. I hope you ace at every level of your life. Congratulations on graduating, son.
- May you be successful in your practical life as well. Happy graduation! Love you tons.
- Let us say the happiest toast to your success, to your graduation. Super proud of you, son.
- Congratulations to our dearest son. Thanks for making us proud. Love you so much.
- Happy graduation, son. You proved that anything is possible. We are overwhelmed and proud.
- Congratulations on your graduation, dear son. May God’s blessings be bestowed upon you forever and always.
- Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for the new beginning of life. Cheers, son.
- Congratulations to our dearest child. Today we are so much proud of you. We wish and hope that one day you will reach the apex of success.
- Dear son, congratulations on your graduation. I am extremely proud of you, May your every wish and desire come true.
- Today, we are so grateful and proud of all the best things you did. Love you a lot and pray to God for giving our son the ability to do more great things in life. Congratulations!
- As your dad, I’m super proud of you today. You did it- my beloved son. Congratulations on your achievement, dear.
- You are such an invaluable gift from God. We watch you change and grow as seasons comes then quickly go. But God has a perfect plan to ship our boy into a successful man. We are proud of you my son!
Graduation Messages to Son from Mom
- I cannot believe my baby boy is now a graduate. Even though I feel old, this is my most happy day. Congrats, son.
- Finally, you are a graduate. Never forget that there’s no end to learning. Always stay humble and kind. May God bless you.
- May you always stay true and fight every obstacle to fulfill your dreams, dear son. I feel proud to be your mother.
- Dear son, today you have made me the proudest mother. Stay happy, stay safe, and be kind. Congratulations!!
- Before you were born, I carried you in my heart, and still, now you are in my heart. I looked into your eyes and saw all my hopes and dreams come alive in you. When I heard the news of your graduation I felt it’s my achievement. I’m proud of you my boy.
- Dear son, congratulation for your graduation. I feel so much proud of you. I hope you will continue working hard to make you a completely successful man.
- Congratulation my dear son. Today I am very happy. It is such an invaluable gift for me. So I want to say a simple thanks to you for everything you did. You make me proud to be your mother.
- Today I am the happiest mother in the world. My baby boy has grown up. Now he is a graduate. Congratulation! On this day I want to say spread your wings and live your life. Stay happy and be wise.
- Graduation is undoubtedly a great achievement, but it doesn’t have to be leftover; many more achievements in the future are fluttering in from of you. My blessing is for your bright future.
- Love, prayers, and blessings on your well-deserved success my child. I wish my son’s future life will be very successful, beautiful, and colorful. Best wishes to you!
- Just how my son completed his graduation, I believe he will be successful in his practical life too. God must bless my son.
Graduation Messages to Son from Dad
- Congratulations, fresh graduate! Enjoy your graduation as more responsibilities are on their way. I’m extremely proud of you.
- May God bless you and help you achieve all of your dreams in the future. Congratulations on your graduation, son.
- Best wishes to my dear son on his graduation. All your hard works have finally paid off. Dad loves you so much.
- You have brightened the name of our entire family and me by completing your graduation successfully. From today I can introduce myself as a graduate boy’s father. I pray to fulfill all your dreams.
- The success of a son is always a joy to his father. You did well in your studies, and I wish you all the very best in the career you will choose.
- Congratulations on your graduation my son! You are really worthy of this, cause you have dedicated a lot to achieving this milestone. Now it’s time to turn your dreams into reality.
- Ah-hah! You are a graduate now. My heart leaps up with joy, imagining this. You are my best boy, indeed.
- Dear son, I’m very proud of you today as a father. From today you are a graduate. God bless you my child and many good wishes for your future.
- Aim more at the moon; at least you will reach the stars and make us prouder than ever. Many congratulations, dear son.
Graduation Congratulations Messages from Parents
- It seems like yesterday when you were so tiny and time truly flies. Now you are an achiever and have made it this far. We are glad that all the hard work and endless efforts you put in are finally paying off. There is a reward waiting for you. Congratulation on your graduation and may you have a successful future!
- Congratulation to our dearest little graduate! Today you have made us the proudest parents on this universe. No matter where you go and how much success you achieve, never lose the great faith that you have in God and remember to always remain humble. We as your parents will forever be thinking if you. All the best in life child.
- The memories of the first day we took you to school are still fresh in our minds. On that particular day, we didn’t want to send you away from us because you were going to face the world all on your own. Now that you are graduating, we are nervous once more. But one thing still remains, deep down we have always known that you will emerge victoriously and make us proud. Best of luck in life child.
- As you graduate from college, there are new challenges awaiting you as you make a new chapter of your life. We have faith in you that you will be able to face everything that life throws at you. You are special and we have no doubt you will create a beautiful tomorrow for yourself and others around you.
- Your success doesn’t come as a surprise to us. We all know it’s well-deserved and you worked extra hard for it. This is the time for you to spread your wings further. Congratulations on your graduation dear!
- It’s a happy moment for us to witness our princess daughter graduate. You have indeed made us proud. A bright future awaits you and we are here to wish you all the best in the journey of life.
- Today, we are grateful to God for giving us such a wonderful son who is not only kind and caring but also has the ability to do great things. Always remember we love you so much and wish you the best of luck in this new chapter of your life. Congrats son!
- When you were born, I carried you in my arms for the first time and I could see through your heart that you were going to be a special child. Thank you for all the things you have done for us and turning out to be the respectful young man you are today. All this time is have seen my hopes and dreams come alive through you and my heart is filled with joy to see that you are graduating. I am proud of you my dearest son.
- Graduating from college is definitely quite a great achievement. However, this does not mean it all ends here. There are many more achievements awaiting you in the future. All you have to do is look inside you and you will discover you have the ability to do great things. I am sending blessings your way and may God always guide you in everything that you do.
- You have brightened my name and that of our family by working extra hard and successfully completing your graduation. My heart is filled with immense joy and happiness because my child has made me proud today. I pray that you achieve all your dreams because you are destined for great things dear.
- For all those nights when you stayed up late to study, skipped parties and sacrificed things you enjoyed, I am glad your reward has finally come. Thank you for being an obedient child and listening to all the advice we gave you. Congratulations to our beloved baby who has emerged victorious.
- We are so happy for you on this outstanding achievement. As your parents, you have always given us a reason to walk with our heads held high. As you move forward on another stage in life, we hope you take with you all that you learned in college and use it to make all your dreams come true. All the best in life child!
- Congratulations on your graduation. The life adventures have just begun. Remember that you are bound to make mistakes, make sure to learn from them and they make you an even better version of yourself. You will get hurt and wounded but keep fighting on and never ever give up. All these are life experiences.
- Being a parent I am very glad that you have achieved something extraordinary and now you are about to enter in practical life. Congratulations for making it this far.
- Sweetheart, you have proved that you are not only intelligent but hardworking as well. I am so glad and wish you a happy graduation day.
A baby brings not only happiness to his parents, but also a hope of a wonderful future ahead. Graduating is a step towards that bright future for your child. It is a big achievement not only academically, but college and university life teaches much more than that. So raise a toast and enjoy with your brand new graduate.
- Achievement Quotes to Inspire You to Achieve Your Goal
- Dedication Quotes That Will Motivate You For Success
- Consistency Quotes To Keep You Going Smoothly
We hope you like these collections of Graduation Congratulation Messages. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Join Us on Pinterest and Instagram