Parents are very excited when their children achieve big goals in their life and graduation is one of them.
So, if your son or daughter has recently graduated and you want to wish him or her then below I have for you some of the best graduation congratulation messages from parents.
Simply, send these graduation congratulation messages and make their day even more special.
Graduation Congratulation Messages from Parents
- It seems like yesterday when you were so tiny and time truly flies. Now you are an achiever and have made it this far. We are glad that all the hard work and endless efforts you put in are finally paying off. There is a reward waiting for you. Congratulation on your graduation and may you have a successful future!
- Congratulation to our dearest little graduate! Today you have made us the proudest parents on this universe. No matter where you go and how much success you achieve, never lose the great faith that you have in God and remember to always remain humble. We as your parents will forever be thinking if you. All the best in life child.
- The memories of the first day we took you to school are still fresh in our minds. On that particular day, we didn’t want to send you away from us because you were going to face the world all on your own. Now that you are graduating, we are nervous once more. But one thing still remains, deep down we have always known that you will emerge victoriously and make us proud. Best of luck in life child.
- As you graduate from college, there are new challenges awaiting you as you make a new chapter of your life. We have faith in you that you will be able to face everything that life throws at you. You are special and we have no doubt you will create a beautiful tomorrow for yourself and others around you.
- Your success doesn’t come as a surprise to us. We all know it’s well-deserved and you worked extra hard for it. This is the time for you to spread your wings further. Congratulations on your graduation dear!
- It’s a happy moment for us to witness our princess daughter graduate. You have indeed made us proud. A bright future awaits you and we are here to wish you all the best in the journey of life.
- Today, we are grateful to God for giving us such a wonderful son who is not only kind and caring but also has the ability to do great things. Always remember we love you so much and wish you the best of luck in this new chapter of your life. Congrats son!
- When you were born, I carried you in my arms for the first time and I could see through your heart that you were going to be a special child. Thank you for all the things you have done for us and turning out to be the respectful young man you are today. All this time is have seen my hopes and dreams come alive through you and my heart is filled with joy to see that you are graduating. I am proud of you my dearest son.
- Graduating from college is definitely quite a great achievement. However, this does not mean it all ends here. There are many more achievements awaiting you in the future. All you have to do is look inside you and you will discover you have the ability to do great things. I am sending blessings your way and may God always guide you in everything that you do.
- You have brightened my name and that of our family by working extra hard and successfully completing your graduation. My heart is filled with immense joy and happiness because my child has made me proud today. I pray that you achieve all your dreams because you are destined for great things dear.
- For all those nights when you stayed up late to study, skipped parties and sacrificed things you enjoyed, I am glad your reward has finally come. Thank you for being an obedient child and listening to all the advice we gave you. Congratulations to our beloved baby who has emerged victorious.
- We are so happy for you on this outstanding achievement. As your parents, you have always given us a reason to walk with our heads held high. As you move forward on another stage in life, we hope you take with you all that you learned in college and use it to make all your dreams come true. All the best in life child!
- Congratulations on your graduation. The life adventures have just begun. Remember that you are bound to make mistakes, make sure to learn from them and they make you an even better version of yourself. You will get hurt and wounded but keep fighting on and never ever give up. All these are life experiences.
- Being a parent I am very glad that you have achieved something extraordinary and now you are about to enter in practical life. Congratulations for making it this far.
- Sweetheart, you have proved that you are not only intelligent but a hardworking as well. I am so glad and wish you a happy graduation day.
I hope, being a parent you have liked these congratulation messages. Just send them to your child and get a nice response from him/her.
I hope you like these collections of Graduation Congratulation Messages from Parents. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly more updates.
Articles You May Like