Gifts have been a part of every culture and society of our planet from times unknown. We gift various things to people on various occasions. It may be a wedding or a birthday or even a housewarming party, but no party or celebration is possible without gifts being a part of it. So here are some of the most amazing Gift Quotes and Sayings for you to use at your next celebration.
Sometimes when people really matter to you, you save penny by penny to get them a gift. And even after that, you sometimes think for months and months about the perfect gift idea for the special person. And thus the most important thing about gifts is that the price of the gift does not matter, the value of the intention matters. People mostly earn for themselves and are pretty busy nowadays, so if someone took out the time and spent even a penny on just you that means they value you.
You actually don’t need an excuse or an occasion to buy a gift for the people you love, so here are some adorable Gift Quotes and Sayings for you, read ahead and the person who pops your head is the person you want to buy gifts for:
- “The best gifts come from the heart, not the store.” – Unkown
- “I believe the best gift you could ever give a woman is your time.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “Every gift which is given, even though it be small, is, in reality, great, if it is given with affection.” – Pindar
- “I believe the Bible is the best gift God has ever given to man.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The best gift you can give someone is a part of your soul.” – Jane Seymour
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Burton Hillis
- “The most considerate gift you can offer to someone who gave you advice is to not saddle them with the fallout of you ignoring it.” – Alan Robert Neal
- “The best gifts in the world are not in the material objects one can buy from the store, but in the memories, we make with the people we love.” – Amanda
- “Sometimes the perfect gift is a cheerful smile.” – Anonymous
- “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” – Gautama Buddha
- “Expressing gratitude to others is a gift to them. Experiencing gratitude is a gift to yourself.” – Michael Josephson
- “If you love someone, the greatest gift you can give them is your presence.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Creativity can’t be studied or copied it’s a gift.” – Anonymous
- “Life is a gift, never forget to enjoy and bask in every moment you are in.” – Anonymous
- “The secret of success lies in the perfection of one’s gift and working frantically towards God’s given potential.” – Sunday Adela
- “Love is the ultimate gift that one can give and receive.” – Anonymous
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Bill Vaughan
- “The best gift you can give is a hug one size fits all and no one ever minds if you return it.” – Anonymous
- “Everyone knows how to love because we are all born with that gift.” – Paulo Coelho
- “The best gift, and investment, you can give your child is your time.” – Kevin Heath
- “Each day offers us the gift of being a special occasion if we can simply learn that as well as giving, it is blessed to receive with grace and a grateful heart.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “The older I get, the better I understand that every day is a gift.” – Joel Osteen
- “Let my heart be wise. It is the gods’ best gift.” – Euripides
- “I think fun is one of the best gifts we can give to each other. If everyone was having fun we’d be in good shape.” – Alex Ebert
- “Some gifts are big. Others are small. But the ones that come from the heart are the best gifts of all.” – Tinku Razoria
- “Give the gift of your absence to those who do not appreciate your presence.” – Anonymous
- “Your personal truth is your gift to the world.” – Jennifer Elisabeth
- “The greatest gift that you can give yourself is a little bit of your own attention.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
- “Blessed are they who have the gift of making friends,for it is one of God’s best gifts.” – Thomas Hughes
- “Your gift is not what you do but what you are.” – Sunday Adelaja
- “The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention.” – Richard Moss
- “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” – David Viscott
- “The gift you gave me was more than perfect in each and every way. Thank you so much for it. I will always preserve and keep it with me forever.” – Anonymous
- “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” – Hubert H. Humphrey
- “The best gift an educator can give is to get somebody to become self-reflective.” – Randy Pausch
- “There’s no greater gift than thinking that you had some impact on the world, for the better.” – Gloria Steinem
- “It’s so tempting to resist a little gift when you’re expecting the otherwise.” – Toba Beta
What is the best gift quote?
1. The best gifts come from the heart, not the store.
2. Memories are perhaps the best gifts of all.
3. The best gift is giving from your heart
4. The best gift you can give yourself is the gift of possibility.
5. Seeing you happy is the best gift I could ever ask for.
Always remember, almost nobody is obliged to give you a gift. So if anyone has presented a gift that too without any occasion that means you matter to them. So be happy that you crossed their mind while they were selecting the present for you. So keep smiling and spread happiness.
More Related Quotes
- 18 Best Unique Gift Ideas for Girlfriend – Gift for Her
- 12 Creative and Unique Gift Ideas for Him – Cool Gifts for Boyfriend
- Society Quotes to Understand Society Better
- Keep Smiling Quotes And Sayings To Make You Smile
We hope you like these collections of Gift Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.