Today, fitness has been an ongoing trend, especially for Americans. Everyone has a desire to get fit, it is just a matter of willingness, inspiration, and motivation that is needed to achieve it. We have brought you this amazing collection of Fitness Quotes for Women and Sayings that will motivate you hard.
However, some would rather sit on the couch and lay on the bed instead of striving for a healthier body because it is easier to be lazy than do something. Some get demotivated with the thought of extreme sweating, sticky feel, and sore muscles.
All the beautiful women there! Need an extra boost to get to the gym this morning? Having trouble sticking to your fitness plan? Well, get ready to take your fitness to the next level.
We are here with Motivational Fitness Quotes for Women which are collected from various sources from the internet. I hope it will help to kickstart your day. Cheers!
Don’t forget to also read our collection of Strong Women Quotes to encourage you
Fitness Quotes for Women
1. “Skinny girls look good in clothes; Fit girls look good naked.”
2. “HUSTLE for that MUSCLE.”
3. “Sore. The most satisfying pain.”
4. “Train insane or remain the same!”
5. “No more games. I’m going to change.”
6. “Good things come to those who sweat.”
7. “The more you workout, the weaker his knees get!”
8. “Summer bodies are made in the winter.”
9. “Fit is not a destination, it is a way of life.”
10. “When life knocks you down….do a squat!”
11. “No talent, just hard work and consistency.”
12. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.”
13. “The body achieves what the mind believes.”
14. “You can have a choice. You can throw in the towel or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face.”
15. “The more you workout, the weaker his knees get!”
16. “Get every morning and tell yourself “I can do this!””
17. “Strong is not just physical strength, it’s a mindset.”
18. “You don’t know your limits until you push yourself.”
19. “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.”
20. “Don’t fear moving slowly forward, fear standing still.”
21. “Life has its UPS and DOWNS…we call them SQUATS!”
22. Don’t stop trying just because you’ve hit the wall. Progress is progress no matter how small.
23. “The hardest lift of all is lifting your butt off the couch.”
24. “Fall in love with the process and the results will come.”
25. “Once you start to see results, it becomes an addiction.”
26. “When you feel like quitting think about why you started.”
27. “I will not let age change me. I will change the way I age!”
28. “Becoming healthy is the best decision I have ever made.
29. “I will make sweat my best accessory. I will run harder than my mascara.”
30. “It’s not what you do in the gym that makes you fit, it’s what you do all day. Fitness is a lifestyle.”
31. “Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. People can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.”
32. “You can have a choice. You can throw in the towel or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face.”
33. “Don’t wait for tomorrow to motivate you to work out! You will find another excuse to quit. Start NOW!”
34. “Discipline is the bridge between your bodybuilding goals and bodybuilding success.” – Felicity Luckey
35. “Weight loss doesn’t begin in the gym with a dumbbell; it starts in your head with a decision.” – Toni Sorenson
36. “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.”
37. “When you see a woman with smudged lipstick and runny kajal, you know she just finished a killer workout!”
38. “A lot of women like to be super tiny, but I don’t want a child’s body. I want a woman’s body that is extremely fit.”
39. “If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.” — Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
40. “Fitness isn’t about looking good. It’s about feeling confident, strog, unstoppable and beautiful in your own skin.”
41. “Of course it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.”
42. “Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.” — Khloe Kardashian
43. “3500 calories equals 1 pound of fat. Burn 500 more calories a day than you consume, lose a pound a week. Fit Happens.”
44. “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.”
45. “I try to set fitness goals that seem kind of unreasonable at first. As I move towards them, the more reasonable they look.”
46. “Less sugar, more fruit. Less soda, more water. Less driving, more walking. Less worry, more sleep. Less words, more action.”
47. “A lot of women like to be super tiny, but I don’t want a child’s body. I want a woman’s body that is extremely fit.”
48. “Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.”
49. “Don’t quit you’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.”
50. “I don’t want another girl’s body. I want my body, but leaner, stronger, and healthier.”
If you’re enjoying this collection of quotes, then you’ll love our collection Proud Quotes for your proudest moments.
Female Fitness Quotes
51. “You can feel sore tomorrow or you can feel sorry tomorrow. you choose.”
52. “It’s easy to spot strong women. They are the ones who nail it in the gym!”
53. “Crawling, falling, puking, crying, blood, and pain are acceptable. Quitting is not.”
54. “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.”
55. “Nothing is deeper than love. Except my squat. My squat is deeper than any of your freakin’ emotions.”
56. “I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count.”
57. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside of you that is greater than any obstacle.”
58. “What seems impossible today will one day become your warm-up.”
59. “Get fit in the gym; lose weight in the kitchen.”
60. “Losing weight is hard. Being overweight is hard. Choose your hard.”
61. “Earned not given.”
62. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
63. “For me, exercise is more than just physical – it’s therapeutic.”
64. “Lifting weights doesn’t make women huge. But Cupcakes do!”
65. “I will not let age change me. I will change the way I age!”
Motivational Quotes for Women’s Fitness
66. “It’s easy to spot strong women. They are the ones who nail it in the gym!”
67. “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, NOT in the MUSCLES!”
68. “I will make sweat my best accessory! I will run harder than my mascara!”
69. “People will tell you that You look different. But you know, how much sweat it’s worth!”
70. “Don’t cry over boys! Do some squats and make them cry wishing they still had that Ass!”
71. “Life has its UPS and DOWNS… We call them SQUATS!”
72. “WORKOUT…Because it’s another day to become BETTER!”
73. “When life knocks you down….do a squat!”
74. “The beginning is always tough! But, once you lift your butt, do some squats!”
Don’t forget to also read out the handpicked collection of Power Quotes to awaken the power in you.
Motivational Gym Quotes for Women
75. “When you see a woman with smudged lipstick and runny kajal, you know she just finished a killer workout!”
76. “Your fitness is 100% mental! If your mind doesn’t push harder, your body goes nowhere!”
77. “Take pride in how far you have come and had faith in how far you can go!”
78. “There is no GIANT step that can take you there! But, consistent and small steps can!”
79. “Life is a battle. But, don’t worry, you’re gonna lift heavy and win it too!”
80. “Need the motivation to start exercising? Avoiding death is a good one though!”
81. “When you start feeling the PAIN, that’s when EVERYTHING starts!”
82. “Train insane or remain the same!”
83. “Do you feel the Pain while workout? Good, it’s the weakness leaving your body.”
84. “Achieving a great body is SLOW progress. Don’t make it SLOWER by quitting.”
85. “Planning to workout someday? There are seven days a week, SOMEDAY is not one of them!”
What are some fitness quotes for women?
1. "All progress takes place outside the comfort zone."
2. "You may not be there yet, but you are closer than you were yesterday"
3. "The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow."
4. "A little progress each day adds up to big results"
5. "Your success is found in your daily routine."
We hope you like these collections of Fitness Quotes for Women. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.