Mothers are the creation of nature which holds all the other creations of nature together. Pick any living kingdom, be it wild cats, kangaroos, and of course humans, mothers are the force that is keeping the living alive. So here we have brought these gift ideas for the first Mother’s Day of new mothers around us. So if you have a new mother around you, or if you are the new mother, go ahead and get these amazing gifts to celebrate motherhood with the new baby and the new mother.
Although all days put together are not enough to celebrate motherhood. But still, we keep trying to celebrate our nurturers. And that is why we celebrate Mother’s Day. International Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May every year since 1907 after an American woman Anna Jarvis held a memorial service for her own mother on 12th May 1907.
And on the occasion, we have brought these affordable gift ideas for first Mother’s Day for new and first-time moms. These useful gift ideas for new mothers are a combination of adorable, affordable (surprisingly cheap), and practical. So go ahead and choose the gift for the first time mom for Mother’s Day that sails your boat the best from the list given below:
Best 12 First Mother’s Day Gifts Ideas
- Matching mother-baby t-shirts: the new-age Insta-friendly mom might find it amazing if you gift her a mommy-baby t-shirt. It will be an opportunity for her to get cute pictures with her baby in cool matching t-shirts and post it on her social media with #itsmothersdaydude.
- Funny/sarcastic mothers quotes t-shirt for the mom: if the mother is a funny bone or if sarcasm is her second language, then this is the best time to make her laugh this Mother’s Day with a mother-baby quirky quote t-shirt. And trust us, with a sense of humor and a funny t-shirt, she will become quite popular among the new mom’s brigade.
- Thumb or fingerprint pendant: this is an adorable gift idea. You can order a pendant with the thumb or fingerprint of the baby for the mother. And to safely get the print of the baby’s fingers, please contact the retailer.
- Name pendant: another easier way for a pendant idea is to get the name of the baby on it. You can pair the pendants with a neck chain or a bracelet chain.
- Full body massager: a new mom’s most probable best friend is a massager. With recovering body and endless baby care, she will definitely appreciate this thoughtful gift.
- Chocolate basket: chocolates not only are heavenly tasting, but they are also somewhat healthy and stress relieving (mostly dark chocolates). So if she is a sweet lover and if she is a chocolate lover, gift her a basket full of different types of chocolates.
- Plan a picnic or get together with family and friends: if the baby is several months old you can plan a small getaway with them. The new mother and the father must have been really busy for the past year with the pregnancy and the arrival of the baby. So they will really enjoy a cozy family or friends gathering.
- Baby-sit for the mommy: obviously it is mother’s day. And mothers need breaks the most as they work throughout the year without any leave. So if you are familiar with the baby and if you know how to take care of babies then give her a leave and send her to enjoy a spa or anything she likes for the day (if she is ok with it).
- Personalized family tree photo frame: now that her family tree has grown this year with a new arrival, you can gift her amazing personalized photo frames. These frames can be personalized with her favorite quote and a family tree with pictures of each of the family members hanging from the branches of the tree (of course, it is a family tree after all duh). This will remind her that she is now officially the member of the Mother’s Day beneficiaries.
- Personalized night lamps: with the arrival of a baby, also arrive sleepless nights. So to lighten up her sleepless nights, you can gift a personalized lamp. The lamp can have the names of the family members or can even have pictures of them.
- Mother’s day gift basket idea: a mother’s gift basket will be a basket filled with goodies she likes. It could be her favorite chocolates, flowers, an easy dress, a bottle of wine, etc. The ideas for the content of the basket are endless. Just use the information you know about her and you will know what you have to add. There are also ready-made mother baskets available online.
- Self-care gift basket idea: another idea for the basket is adding self-care products to it like bath soaps, bath salts, manicure-pedicure kit, face masks, etc. If you know her favorite brands then great, otherwise try to add natural and herbal products. And it would be great if you can ask someone about her preferences or if she has any allergies etc. There are pre-made self-care baskets available online.
First Mothers Day Quotes
- Happy 1st Mother’s Day! You fill our hearts with love and our lives with happiness. I want you to know how much you mean to our entire family, today and always!
- To the world, you might just be one person, but to one person right now you are their world. You are an amazing mother! Happy 1st Mother’s Day!
- Words are not enough to thank you for everything you do…Happy 1st Mother’s day!
- Motherhood looks incredible on you. Happy 1st Mother’s Day.
- I know being a mom is hard, but you make it look effortless. Happy 1st Mother’s Day.
Happy First Mother’s Day. You’re so many things to so many people. A daughter, a wife, a mother…And today, we celebrate you for the beautiful, loving person you are!
First Mother’s Day Wishes and Messages
- I didn’t think I could possibly love you more—and then you gave us a baby. I love you more than I can find words for. Happy 1st Mother’s Day.
- I didn’t think it was possible, but somehow, when you became a mom, you became even more beautiful. Happy 1st Mother’s Day. I love you!
- On your first Mother’s Day, my wish for you is that you know how much you truly mean to me and our little family. There hasn’t been a day in our lives where we haven’t loved you. Happy first Mother’s Day.
- I knew you’d be an incredible mama, but wow, you’ve exceeded my expectations. Happy First Mother’s Day.
- I have no idea how you do all the things you do. You are a super mom and we are so lucky to have you in our lives. Happy first Mother’s Day!
- Here’s to your very first Mother’s Day! May it be as special as you are to our little family.
- Watching you become a mother has been one of the inspiring and joy-filling moments in my life. You are an amazing mother! Happy first Mother’s Day!
- This is the beginning of a new, exciting journey through motherhood. Enjoy your very first Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for bringing this little bundle of joy into the world and blessing all our lives. You are an amazing Mama. Have a wonderful first Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you a very happy first Mother’s Day! May it be as wonderful as you are!
First Mother’s Day Messages From Baby
- I love you mama and wish you the best first Mother’s Day possible!
- I couldn’t have picked a better mommy!
- Thank you for feeding me, changing me, and loving me—and for being the best mommy in the world.
- Thank you for every cuddle, for every smile, and for every act of love you’ve given me. You are an amazing mama. Happy First Mother’s Day!
- Sorry about all the poop and no sleep. Love you, Mommy!
- I’m gonna be a pretty great human—because I have a pretty great mommy.
- Happy First Mama’s Day to my beautiful mama.
- Someday, I’ll be able to thank you for being such a great mommy but for now, I’ll just keep being really cute for ya!
- Happy First Mother’s Day! Thank you for always showing up and loving me unconditionally.
- I know I’m only little, but I also know how lucky I am to have you as my mom. Happy First Mother’s Day
- Here’s to our first Mother’s Day together. May it be as wonderful as you are.
- You’re doing an incredible job mama, Happy 1st Mother’s day.
- Dear mama, I want you to know that you are doing a great job! Happy First Mother’s Day! I love you.
- You make me feel safe and warm and happy—thank you, Mommy!
First Mother’s Day Messages From Friend or Sister
- You make momming look easy! Happy First Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you a day of minimal messes and maximum snuggles.
- I love watching you be a mama.
- Your baby is so freaking lucky to have you as his/her mama. Happy First Mother’s Day!
- I knew you’d be a great Mommy because you’re such a great sister/friend
- Yay! You get to celebrate Mother’s Day now in a whole new way!
- You’re really rockin’ this whole parenting thing/You’re a natural/You really were meant to be a mommy.
First Mother’s Day Messages From Husband/Spouse
- I didn’t think I could possibly love you more—and then you gave us a baby. I love you more than I can find words for.
- Somehow, when you became a mom, you became even more beautiful. I love you.
- Happy First Mother’s Day from the luckiest guy on the planet.
- I knew you’d be an incredible mom, but you’ve already exceeded my expectations.
- I have no idea how you do all the things you do. Thank you for being such a [email protected] wife and mother.
- I don’t know what I did to deserve you and our awesome kid.
- I know I don’t say this enough, but you’re an amazing wife and mama, and you’ve brought more love and joy to my life than I ever thought possible.
First Mother’s Day Messages From Mom and or Dad
- Watching you become a mother has brought us tremendous joy.
- Becoming a parent is undoubtedly one of the biggest transitions in a person’s life, and you’ve made it look easy. We’re so, so proud of you.
- Happy First Mother’s Day to the best daughter we could ask for.
- You’ve made us a couple of very happy grandparents!
- You’re a remarkable daughter—and a wonderful mother!
- We love you so much and the wonderful little family you’ve made
- “Proud” doesn’t even begin to express how we feel about you
These were our handpicked gift ideas for first-time mothers on this Mother’s Day. Let us celebrate all the mothers and their unconditional love. Keep smiling.