Father’s Day is very important in our life. Father’s Day is a day that is dedicated to every father in this world for his hard work. We celebrate this day to give respect to our father. In today’s post, we are sharing with you the best Father’s Day quotes which you can share with your Father on Facebook, Whatsapp, or just write on the greeting card.
Although no day is enough to show us our love for our father, still Father’s Day is celebrated all over the world. Therefore, like every year, this year too, we will celebrate this day for our father, by doing something special for him.
Father’s Day initially was celebrated in 1908, July 5, in West Virginia by Robert Webb at chapel named Central Methodist in Fairmont. In the first year in 1909, while tuning in to the Mother’s Day message, Mrs. Sonora Smart Dodd chose to celebrate Father’s Day.
Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday of the month of June every year. Father is very important in our life. The father works hard every day and night for his family to get them all the comforts of the world.
Father’s Day is the perfect time of year to celebrate the loving and caring men in your life.
We collected the best Father’s Day Quotes around to give you some inspiration to honor your father this third Sunday.
Father’s Day Quotes
1. “My father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see the future.” – Liza Minnelli
2. “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song.” – Unknown
3. “To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.” – Euripides
4. “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” – George Herbert
5. “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” – Justin Ricklefs
6. “Fathers just have a way of putting everything together.” – Erika Cosby
7. “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father.” – Unknown
8. “No music is so pleasant to my ears as that word father.” – Lydia Maria Child
9. “It’s only when you grow up and step back from him – or leave him for your own home – it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.” – Margaret Truman
10. “A good father is one whose only reason for putting down a laughing baby is to pick up a crying one.” – Linda Poindexter
11. “Every son quotes his father, in words and in deeds.” – Terri Guillemets
12. “You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.” – Jerry Seinfeld
13. “A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” – Frank A. Clark
14. “A father is the one who stands with you even when the entire world is against you.” Happy Father’s Day!
15. “To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” – Euripides
16. “Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.” – Wade Boggs
17. “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” – Gloria Naylor
18. “A father is a banker provided by nature.” – French proverb
19. “A father’s words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house.” – Paul Lewis
20. “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
21. “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.” – Dave Attell
22. “It is a wise father that knows his own child.” – William Shakespeare
23. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” – Sigmund Freud
24. “It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” – Friedrich Schiller
25. “A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.” – Susan Gale
26. “A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.” – Unknown
27. “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” – Steve Martin
28. “The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.”
29. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka
30. “The only thing better than having you for a husband is our children having you for a dad.” – Unknown
31. “I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.” Umberto Eco
32. “A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” – Dimitri the Stoneheart
33. “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” – Tim Russert
34. “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” – Dan Pearce
35. “A girl’s first true love is her father.” – Marisol Santiago
36. “I hope I can be as good of a father to my son as my dad was to me.” – Calvin Johnson
37. “A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remain as a pillar of strength throughout our lives.” – Ama H. Vanniarachchy
38. “Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad.” – Unknown
39.”No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” – Michael Ratnadeepak
40. “One father is enough to govern one hundred sons, but not a hundred sons one father.” – George Herbert
41. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” – Fanny Fern
42. “One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten came from God. I call him daddy.” – Unknown
43. “Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug.” – Agatha Stephanie Lin
44. “The gift of a Father cannot been seen by our eyes, yet he sacrificed his every breath, sweat and everything to comfort us, his family.” – King Tony S. Singh
45. “Dad: A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.” – Unknown
46. “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, storytellers and singers of song.” -Unknown
47. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” – Sigmund Freud
48. “No man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” – Hedy Lamarr
49. “When you need real understanding, when you need someone to care, when you need someone to guide you … A father’s always there.” – Thomas J. Langley
50. “My father didn’t do anything unusual. He only did what dads are supposed to do—be there.” -Max Lucado
51. “She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.” -Harper Lee
52. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” -Unknown
53. “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
54. “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.’ – John Mayer
55. “It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.” -Anne Sexton
Father’s Day serves as an occasion to honor and appreciate fathers for their love, guidance, and sacrifices. It’s a day to express gratitude for their presence in our lives and to recognize the vital role they play in shaping us as individuals. Let us celebrate fathers and father figures not just on this day but throughout the year, cherishing the bonds and memories we share with them.
More Related Post
We hope you like these collections of Happy Fathers Day Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.