Farewell Messages for Colleagues: Nowadays, jobs are a ladder of finding a better new job and people love to switch rather than staying and spending their life at one office like our forefathers. So if one of your favourite co-workers is switching or retiring from the job, then we feel sorry for you and also, here are the best Farewell Messages for Colleagues and Co-workers to say goodbye to your partner in the office through a cake, card or a text.
Colleagues can prove to be a real support on our low professional days. Sometimes a co-worker remains just a co-worker, good to you in office, does not bother you and that is it. But sometimes, some co-workers literally become a part of your personal circle, you introduce them to your family and friends and there you have a new friend for life.
Not being able to see your favourite work buddy can suck like hell, but if one of those annoying person from the HR department is switching, then that is a whole new story. Anyways, wish your colleague a happy journey ahead with these Farewell Messages and Wishes for Colleagues and Co-workers:
Farewell Quotes for Colleague
1. “The two hardest things to say in life is hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.” – Moira Rogers
2. “Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.” – Garrison Keillor
3. Farewell! I hope you have infinite accomplishments in your future career. Good luck!
4. “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
5. I really appreciate your support and those path showing favors when I was going wrong. I am going to miss you badly.
6. You’ve been a friend, colleague, and mentor whom I have treasured so much. However, you’re bound for bigger and better things. Goodbye, mate!
7. “A farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again after moments or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends.” – Richard Bach
8. We’ll miss your bright and cheerful face around here. I wish you much happiness in all that you pursue! Let us know where the road takes you.
9. As you embark upon a new path, let us wish you many moments of happiness success, and achievements. May you live your dreams at each moment.
10. I will miss my colleague and best friend, but the sweet memories we shared together will stay in my heart forever. You are the best staff I have ever worked with. Bye!
11. I wish you happiness and wealth in the future. It’s been a joy working with you.
12. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” – Semisonic
13. “Sometimes, yeah sometimes, there’s good in goodbye.” – Carrie Underwood
14. I know it’s that moment to say Goodbye to you. But with the farewell, you are going to acquire a new adventure of life. Say Hello to it!
15. Today our team is going to lose its sense of humor and its heartbeat. Farewell to the guy who made every day so lively with his jokes and enthusiasm.
16. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” – Rumi
Farewell Messages for Colleagues
17. Happy farewell dear colleague! Thank you for the good times and sweet memories that we shared together.
18. Saying Goodbye is never easy. Your memories will always have a warm place in my heart. I will really miss you.
19. It’s time to say goodbye, partner. It was a privilege to have worked with you!
20. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. For the time being, farewell.
21. In all honesty, all of us at work will tremendously miss you. You were such an excellent mentor to some of us. Good luck with your new endeavor.
22. It’s difficult to say goodbye to you because I have found my best friend in you. Farewell!
23. Thanks for all the help and support in the tasks I couldn’t do by mine. Goodbye!
24. As you desire to leave for a better land, I hope everything works as your plan. Farewell, dear colleague!
25. Your supportive and caring nature helped the team come all along this way with no hitches. Farewell and cheers to new life.
26. We wish you lots of money and a loving boss in the coming future. So go now and never come back! Best of luck!
27. It has been an absolute pleasure working with someone like you. May you find success in your new enterprise.
28. I wish you all the best in your new beginning. The workplace won’t be the same without you.
29. All I would be missing is your towering presence, constant support, inspiring words as a supportive colleague. Farewell, all the best.
30. Happy farewell and goodbye dear. I’m seriously going to miss you here!
31. I am so lucky to have a motivating coworker like you. My Dear, these have been wonderful years to work with you.
32. I will miss your presence and leadership, boss. Best wishes.
33. My colleague, I wish you many successes in the future. Goodbye!
34. Thank You! For all those hectic days you were there by my side. It’s a great pleasure to work with you!
35. Goodbye, my colleague. It was a pleasure to work with you all these years.
36. Happy farewell. Thank you for your help and kindness. You are the best colleague I have ever met.
37. Goodbye to the best colleague I ever had! What an amazing bonding we shared all these years and I can’t thank you enough for that.
Thank You and Farewell Messages to Colleagues
38. Thank you for always bringing a good and encouraging vibe to the office. Goodbye.
39. It was a pleasure to work with you. I’ve learned a lot from you. Thank you so much. Goodbye!
40. I am proud of having such a cooperative and helping hand like you in my life. Thank you for being the best work partner in my life. Goodbye and Happy Farewell.
41. Good colleagues are those who believe in WE rather than ME. Thank you for appreciating me as your WE without which ME is nothing. Happy Farewell!
42. Whenever I was in trouble, I found someone always beside me with a strong hand and he was none other than you. Thank you for being the best colleague ever.
43. Thank you for being the best mentor we could ever have! You will be missed by each of us.
44. I pray that you achieve monumental successes in your new position. Thank you for all that you have done for us. We’ll miss you. Farewell!
45. Whenever I was doomed, you were there to uplift me. Thanking you is just not enough! You are my arousal.
46. I will always cherish the journey I have taken with you all. Thank you for these lovely memories.
Farewell Messages For A Senior Colleague Or Boss
47. Dear Sir, you were the wisest person on our team. Without you, it will be hard for us to keep the growth increasing. But we hope to do good with your learnings. Farewell and keep in touch.
48. It breaks my heart to say good-bye, senior. In this workplace, you have served as a role model for me. But I wish you the best of success in your future career.
49. I hope to contribute as much to the success of our company as you have. Senior, I bid you farewell.
50. Senior, good-bye. I hope we will be able to work together again someday in the future.
51. Senior, you have been a great source of inspiration for everyone in the workplace. We’ll miss you terribly. Goodbye and best wishes to you!
52. Dear Boss, I will always be grateful to you for letting me the opportunity to be a part of this organization. Have a great retired life!
53. You will not be here anymore but your endowment will be here forever. Best wishes to you.
54. You have always been our greatest inspiration and more of a friend, less of a boss. Thank you for being a leader than a boss. Farewell Boss! You’re the best.
55. I hope your new work will benefit you, senior. Best wishes and goodbye.
56. Having a senior colleague like you around always felt like a God-send. I’d personally like to thank you for all the mentorship you’ve given me.
Emotional Farewell Messages to Coworker
57. The time has come for us to part ways, partner. Thank you for your endless support over the past years. May you achieve massive success in your new role.
58. With a heavy heart, I bid you goodbye, my friend. Farewell.
59. My dearest colleague, sipping coffee doesn’t feel the same without you. I’ll miss you a lot. I kind of wish I could join you, but that isn’t possible. Take care!
60. You have been one of the most dedicated colleagues I have ever had. It is the company’s loss to let you go. Good luck and farewell.
61. Bidding you farewell is very difficult for us, but we are extremely excited and happy about the new adventures you will have in the future. Farewell!
Farewell Messages to Colleague On Transfer
62. We’ve all heard about your transfer. Getting the opportunity to have a new adventure in a new place sounds pretty thrilling. I wish you the very best, partner. Do your best!
63. Congratulations on your transfer. All of us at work are very proud of you. You’ve really demonstrated to all of us how you can grow your career with a little bit of effort.
64. I wish you all the best in this new phase of your career. I hope that you continue to uphold your reputation as a professional with your excellent performances.
65. My dearest colleague, I hope this transfer will benefit your career. Good luck and farewell for the time being.
66. We’re sorry to see you depart, but we’re excited for your career advancement with this transfer. I hope you have a wonderful time there. Best wishes.
67. I bid you farewell, my dear colleague, with best wishes for the transfer.
68. I hope that your experience here will benefit you in your new position following the transfer. Good luck and goodbye.
Farewell Messages to Coworker On Retirement
69. Retirement is not about giving up, losing yourself, slowing down, or feeling old. Retirement is about enjoying the longest holiday of life. Happy retirement!
70. I’ve been lucky to have such a great and understanding boss. I’ll miss you and your leadership. Happy retirement.
71. You’ve put forth a lot of effort your entire life. You now have the right to live your life the way you want to live it, which is to relax. Goodbye, my beloved coworker.
72. I hope you have a wonderful life and get to accomplish all you want to do once you retire. Goodbye!
73. I wish you happiness, good health, and a peaceful time in your new life after retirement. Good luck and Goodbye!
74. We’ve known you for quite a long time now. The loyalty and dedication with which you’ve served the company are quite commendable. We’ll miss you. Happy retirement!
75. Coming into the office and giving your best day in and day out is something I learned from you. Now that you’re retiring, I’ll miss your presence at work a lot. Have a happy retired life.
76. Even though we will miss you, we are overjoyed that you will be able to enjoy a well-deserved retirement soon. I bid you farewell and send you my best wishes!
77. I wish you a fun and happy retired life with friends and family. This is the part of your life where the fun part begins.
Funny Farewell Messages for Colleague
78. Great to hear that you’re going away. I can’t wait to hear that you have been crowned as the “Gossip Queen” at the workplace. Goodbye!
79. I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too. Do you still want to go? Farewell.
80. We were planning to throw you an amazing party next month and shower you heaps of gifts… but now that you’re leaving that’s not going to happen. So let us know if you change your mind. Farewell.
81. I know you’re leaving the company soon, but could you please complete all of these assignments for us before you leave? Thank you, and good luck and goodbye.
82. Goodbye and Farewell Dear. At last, I have got the chance to entice your chair now!
83. We wish you Good Luck getting new colleagues better than us, which is quite hard, right! Best wishes to you.
84. Now that you’re gone, my chances of getting the promotion increase. Goodbye, my colleague.
85. My ears will miss your bickering at work so much. I guess I’ll have to get used to it. I pray that you attain massive success at your new company.
86. Are you leaving your old pal for more money, huh? All the best to you in your new work.
87. Hey, now that you’re leaving, don’t you go about dumping work on your younger colleagues at your new office. I’ll miss doing your delegated work. Yours sincerely, a work colleague.
88. Having awesome colleagues is a bad habit because it’ll be impossible to work with someone else now that you’re leaving. Goodbye.
Saying Goodbye to a Coworker
89. I’ve learned a lot working with you these past years. I know you’ll be successful in your new position. Thank you and farewell, friend!
90. Take care of yourself in your new job. I wish I could be your coworker there too! The people you’re going to work with are in for a real treat. Goodbye, and keep in touch!
91. I’m seriously going to miss you here—best of luck in your new endeavor. See you soon!
92. You may no longer be my coworker, but you’ll continue to be my friend. Good luck with your new job!
93. While you might no longer work here, let’s keep working on our friendship. I’d love to stay in contact with you.
94. Having the privilege of working with you has been the highlight of my time here. Best of luck in your new position!
95. It didn’t take long for me to see you as my friend, rather than my colleague. I’m lucky to have worked with you, and I’ll miss you. Let’s keep in touch.
96. You’ve been so dependable, supportive, encouraging, and honest during your time here. Your new place is incredibly lucky to have you. Keep doing great things.
97. I’ll miss you and think of you. Thank you for the good times and sweet memories that we shared together.
98. I’ve really enjoyed working with you. Good luck with your new job.
An office is not always the best place on the earth and sometimes being there can feel like being in hell. But the few things that can make an office bearable are salary, incentives, and one or two colleagues that fall in the same social zone as you. So be thankful for all your supportive and understanding colleagues.
- Graduation Congratulations Wishes, Messages from Parents
- Achievement Quotes to Inspire You to Achieve Your Goal
- Dedication Quotes That Will Motivate You For Success
- Consistency Quotes To Keep You Going Smoothly
- Motivational Study Quotes for Students to Study Hard
We hope you like these collections of Farewell Messages and Wishes for Colleagues and Co-workers. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Please Do Follow Us: