Being tired is ok, feeling like you cannot move a finger is ok, feeling like you cannot bear another thought ok because we all are humans and we tend to get tired after living a long day of our life full of hustle, hard work and with so much going on. But what is not ok is not getting enough rest before getting back to life. So here are the best Tired Quotes and Sayings to help you rest a bit.
The thing is, we often blame ourselves for taking care of ourselves. We think that we deserve to exhaust ourselves and we need to over-work in order to succeed. But if you look closely, the process should be the opposite of this. The routine that you must follow is- plan smartly, work efficiently and rest adequately so that you actually get time and health to enjoy the life that you create every day by working so hard. Otherwise, what is the use?
So read ahead for the best Tired Quotes and Sayings about being tired that will make you understand the importance to unwind once in a while so that your efficiency and health be well in the long run:
I’m Tired Quotes
1. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
2. “Tiredness is just something that is appearing; it’s not who you are.” – Nirmala
3. “I don’t stop when I’m tired, I only stop when I’m done.” – Marilyn Monroe
4. “When I’m tired, I rest. I say, ‘I can’t be a superwoman today.’” – Jada Pinkett Smith
5. “No matter how tired you feel, no matter how much you want to quit, no matter what obstacles are in your way, keep moving toward the vision you have for your future.” – Jon Gordon
6. “When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
7. “I am tired of being tired and talking about how tired I am.” – Amy Poehler
8. “You’ve done enough. It’s okay to be tired. You can take a break.” – Shauna Niequist
9. “Tired minds don’t plan well. Sleep first, then plan later.” – Walter Reisch
10. “Knocked down but not beaten. Tired but not giving up. I saw the sun peek through the clouds. Sometimes all we need is a glimmer of hope.” – Jon Gordon
11. “Fatigue has many faces and many causes. Fatigue and tiredness mean different things to different people.” – Michael A. Schmidt
12. “Even when you have every right to be tired of everything, Never be tired of living.” – Terry Mark
13. “You feel fine, and then, when your body can’t keep fighting, you don’t.” – Nicholas Sparks
14. “The sky is an infinite movie to me. I never get tired of looking at what’s happening up there.” – K. D. Lang
15. “The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it’s just sort of a tired feeling.” – Paula Poundstone
16. “You must be strong enough to strike and strike and strike again without tiring. The first lesson is to make yourself that strong.” – Holly Black
17. “Sleep did not honor me with it’s presence.” – Alysha Speer, Sharden
18. “I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.” – Fannie Lou Hamer
19. “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
20. “Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I’m tired.” – Mae West
21. “There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
22. “I wish I had an answer to that because I’m tired of answering that question.” – Yogi Berra
23. “I’m tired of being treated like a second-class citizen.” – Rosa Parks
24. “Even nice things don’t make you happy when you’re tired.” – Jo Brand
25. “Tired, tired with nothing, tired with everything, tired with the world’s weight he had never chosen to bear.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
26. “Whenever I get fed up with life I love to go wandering in nature.” – Andrea Arnold
27. “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” – Dean Karnazes
28. “Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.” – Jules Renard
29. “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
30. “Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done!!” -Brayden Brad
31. I am so tired ever my tiredness is tired.
32. Your legs must be tired because you have been running through my mind all night.
33. I get tired from just thinking of everything I have to do.
34. I’m not tired of challenges. I’m tired of people challenging me for nothing. -Ces Peta
35. Never be tired of a dream, if not fulfilled. Fear of failure should not deter you from your path of self-belief. Your belief and determination will get you to your destination and make the dream come true. – Anil Sinha
36. Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. – Newt Gingrich
37. If one could run without getting tired I don’t think one would often want to do anything else – C.S. Lewis
38. I’m just tired. That’s my excuse
39. I tried. I tried. I tried. I tried. I tried. I tried. I’m tired
40. Silence doesn’t always mean “yes”. Sometimes it means, “I’m tired of explaining to people who don’t even care to understand.
41. Let’s go to bed, I’m tired of this day, I need a new one.
42. I’ve slept so much lately and yet I’m still so damn tired. Maybe I’m just tired of life
43. Emotionally I’m done.
Mentally I’m drained.
Spiritually I feel dead.
Physically I smile.
44. I’m so tired of feeling this way.
45. I sleep less, I’m tired. I sleep more, I’m tired.
46. You really get tired in one area of your life, and then you start questioning your whole existence.
47. Tired of giving everything and ending up with nothing.
48. Sick of crying tired of trying.
49. Just so tired of being me.
50. I’m just tired, That’s all.
51. Tired of life and things around me.
52. My silence means I am tired of fighting and now there is nothing left to fight for, My silence means I am tired of explaining my feelings to you but now I don’t have the energy to explain them anymore, My silence means I have adapted to the changes in my life and I don’t want to complain, My silence means I am on a self-healing process and I am trying to forget everything I ever wanted from you. My silence means I am just trying to move on gracefully with all my dignity. – Aarti Khurana
53. Life is one long process of getting tired. -Samuel Butler
54. I get tired from just thinking of everything I have to do.
55. When I get tired of shopping, I sit down and try on shoes.
56. I’m tired, I just need a long break from life.
57. A heart that always understands also gets tired.
58. I am Physically, Mentally, and Emotionally Tired now.
59. I’m tired of feeling worthless, I’m tired of feeling hopeless, but above all, I’m tired of feeling tired.
60. I’m tired, I can’t even cry.
61. There are two types of tired I suppose, One is the dire need of sleep and the other is the dire need of peace.
62. I am strong, but I’m tired.
63. “You never get tired unless you stop and take time for it.” -Bob Hope
I’m Tired Quotes About Never Giving Up
64. “If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.” – Banksy
65. “Never give up. When your heart becomes tired, just walk with your legs- but move on.” – Paulo Coelho
66. “Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come.” – Mandy Hale
67. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s the determination and commitment to the unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” – Mario Andretti
68. “It’s a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don’t quit when you’re tired – you quit when the gorilla is tired.” – Robert Strauss
69. “The best way to guarantee a loss is to quit.” – Morgan Freeman
70. “Never give up on something you believe in.” – Steve Scalise
71. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” -Harriet Beecher Stowe
72. “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” – Nicki Minaj
73. “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” – Gena Showalter
74. “Keep believing. You may be tired, discouraged, but don’t give up on your future.” – Joel Osteen
75. “You’ve had your share of secrets and I’m tired of being last to know.”- Taylor Swift
76. “I’m sick and tired of your attitude. I’m feeling like I don’t know you.” – Taylor Swift
77. “I’m so tired but I can’t sleep. Standing on the edge of something much too deep.” – Sarah MacLachlan
78. “I’m tired of defending my character. I am what I am. What you see is what you get.” – Dana Plato
79. “It’s so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot messes with your health.” – Joyce Meyer
80. “Oh, I am very weary, though tears no longer flow; my eyes are tired of weeping, my heart is sick of woe.” – Anne Bronte
81. “It’s important to surround yourself with good people, interesting people, young people, young ideas. Go places, learn new stuff. Look at the world with wonder – don’t be tired about it.” – Angela Bassett
82. “I’m so tired. I don’t know if I can ever outrun how I used to be.” – Marie Lu
83. “I want to care, but I don’t. I look at you and all I feel is tired.” – Elizabeth Scott
84. “Changes can be frightening, and the temptation is often to resist it. But change almost always provides opportunities – to learn new things, to rethink tired processes, and to improve the way we work.” – Klaus Schwab
Remember that even machines need to rest and we are only humans, made of flesh and heart and soul and a brain. Never hesitate to give yourself a break once in a while. So when you are tired, make sure to rest till everything from your body to your mind is rejuvenated for the next new day for a great new start. Have a great day ahead.
- Haters Quotes And Sayings To Deal With Your Haters
- Healing Quotes For Uplifting Your Inner Soul
- Deep Quotes That Will Make You Think
- Encouraging Quotes To Inspire You Today
- Excellence Quotes To Achieve Excellence In Life
- God Quotes That Will Make You Believe In God
- Happiness Quotes That Will Make You Happier
We hope you like these collections of Tired Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Please Do Follow Us: