Looking for Elon Musk Quotes? Elon Musk is one of the most brilliant entrepreneurs in the world with a wealth of US$11.5 billion.
His entrepreneurial journey started when he was a kid. He sold a self-made video game called “Blastar” to a magazine for $500 when he was a 10-year-old boy.
At the age of 24, He dropped out of Stanford to pursue his entrepreneurial aspirations. In 1995, He founded a company called Zip2. Zip2 was later sold to Compaq Computer for $307 million.
In 1999, Elon and Kimbal Musk used the money from their sale of Zip2 to found X.com, an online financial services/payments company. An X.com acquisition the following year led to the creation of PayPal as it is known today.
Musk founded his third company, Space Exploration Technologies Corporation, or SpaceX, in 2002 with the intention of building spacecraft for commercial space travel. He got a $1.6Billion contract from NASA in 2008.
These are 35 Best Elon Musk Quotes
I am sure these Elon Musk quotes will surely inspire you and gives you some motivation. My best quote is on point number17, tell yours in the comment section below.
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is a disaster.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
4. Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- A brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- Really pay attention to negative feedback and solicit it, particularly from friends. … Hardly anyone does that, and it’s incredibly helpful.
- People work better when they know what the goal is and why.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- If something’s important enough, you should try. Even if you – the probable outcome is a failure.
- I think you should always bear in mind that entropy is not on your side.
- What makes innovative thinking happen?… I think it’s really a mindset. You have to decide.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- I think most of the important stuff on the Internet has been built. There will be continued innovation, for sure, but the great problems of the Internet have essentially been solved.
- I’ve actually not read any books on time management.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. This improves the odds of success. If other people are putting in 40-hour workweeks and you’re putting in 100-hour workweeks, then even if you’re doing the same thing, you know that you will achieve in four months what it takes them a year to achieve.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- I always have optimism, but I’m realistic. It was not with the expectation of great success that I started Tesla or SpaceX… It’s just that I thought they were important enough to do anyway.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- If something is important enough you should try, even if the probable outcome is a failure.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Your Will is the most accurate way to predict the future.
- The path to the CEO’s office should not be through the CFO’s office, and it should not be through the marketing department. It needs to be through engineering and design.
- I don’t think it’s a good idea to plan to sell a company.
- If you’re a co-founder or CEO, you have to do all kinds of tasks you might not want to do… If you don’t do your chores, the company won’t succeed… No task is too menial.
- There have to be reasons that you get up in the morning and you want to live. Why do you want to live? What’s the point? What inspires you? What do you love about the future? If the future does not include being out there among the stars and being a multi-planet species, I find that incredibly depressing.
- Rockets are cool. There’s no getting around that.
- My biggest mistake is probably weighing too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive, and determination of the people behind it as the product they sell.
- I do think there is a lot of potentials if you have a compelling product and people are willing to pay a premium for that. I think that is what Apple has shown. You can buy a much cheaper cell phone or laptop, but Apple’s product is so much better than the alternative, and people are willing to pay that premium.
- “A company is a group organized to create a product or service, and it is only as good as its people and how excited they are about creating. I do want to recognize a ton of super-talented people. I just happen to be the face of the companies.” – Elon Musk
- “When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.” – Elon Musk
- “I would just question things… It would infuriate my parents… That I wouldn’t just believe them when they said something ’cause I’d ask them why. And then I’d consider whether that response made sense given everything else I knew.” – Elon Musk
- “I wouldn’t say I have a lack of fear. In fact, I’d like my fear emotion to be less because it’s very distracting and fries my nervous system.” – Elon Musk
I am sure after readings above Elon Musk quotes you definitely get inspired. Please Give love and support by sharing this article with your friends. I will also recommend you go through these below quotes also.
More Inspirational Quotes