This planet ‘Earth’ has all the necessities of life. But we are putting this beautiful planet in danger nowadays because of various hazardous human activities like pollution and global warming. On this Earth Day 2021 let’s make this lovely planet more adorable.
When is Earth Day 2021?
Earth Day is April 22 of every year. April 22, 2021, will mark 51 years of Earth Day.
What is the history of Earth Day?
On April 22, 1970, 20 million Americans — 10% of the U.S. population at the time — took to the streets, college campuses, and hundreds of cities to protest environmental ignorance and demand a new way forward for our planet.
The first Earth Day is credited with launching the modern environmental movement and is now recognized as the planet’s largest civic event.
Share these Earth Day quotes with friends and family to help spread awareness and consciousness. We have the best Earth Day 2021 Quotes, slogans and wish to share them with your loved ones.
Earth Day Quotes 2021
This is our motherland, which only gives us and nothing takes back from us. So it is our responsibility to save and protect our motherland. Here are some quotes for Earth Day.
- “I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.” – Mother Teresa
- “Away, away, from men and towns,
To the wildwood and the downs, —
To the silent wilderness,
Where the soul need not repress its music.”
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
- “He that plants trees love others besides himself.” -Thomas Fuller
- “The ultimate test of man’s conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose words of thanks will not be heard.” ― Gaylord Nelson
- Ahh, Earth Day, the only day of the year where being able to hacky-sack will get you laid. –Jon Stewart
- “The environment is where we all meet; where all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share.” –Lady Bird Johnson
- “Live in each season as it passes; breathes the air, drinks the drink, tastes the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the Earth.” –Henry David Thoreau
- “The Earth will not continue to offer its harvest, except with faithful stewardship. We cannot say we love the land and then take steps to destroy it for use by future generations.”
- “Earth rejoices our words, breathing, and peaceful steps. Let every breath, every word, and every step make the mother earth proud of us.” ― Amit Ray
- “The Earth is what we all have in common.” – Wendell Berry
- “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “He that plants trees loves others beside himself.” – Thomas Fuller
- The world itself looks cleaner and so much more beautiful. Maybe we can make it that way-the way God intended it to be-by giving everybody that new perspective from out in space. -Roger B. Chaffee
- The earth is simply too small and fragile a basket for the human race to keep all its eggs in. -Robert A. Heinlein
- “It’s Earth day I wonder if we can plant more trees than people for a change?” ― Stanley Victor Paskavich
- Touch the earth, love the earth, and honor the earth, her plains, her valleys, her hills, and her seas; rest your spirit in her solitary places. –Henry Beston
- “A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children.” —John James Audubon
- This world after all our sciences is still a miracle; wonderful, inscrutable, magical, and more, to whosoever will think of it. -Thomas Carlyle
- “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” –Albert Einstein
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtfully committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has. -Margaret Mead
- “The Earth said, “You’ll never be in the black if you leave me in the red.” Get in the Green.” – Unknown
- “Choose only one master — nature.” – Rembrandt
- “Plans to protect air and water, wilderness and wildlife are in fact plan to protect man.” – Stewart Udall
- “Deforestation is changing our climate, harming people and the natural world. We must, and can, reverse this trend.” – Jane Goodall
- “Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known.” – Carl Sagan
- “What is the use of a house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on?” – Henry David Thoreau
- “If you can’t be in awe of Mother Nature, there’s something wrong with you.” – Alex Trebek
- “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” – William Shakespeare
- “The only way forward, if we are going to improve the quality of the environment, is to get everybody involved.” – Richard Rogers
- “The Earth has its music for those who will listen.” – George Santayana
- “Going green is not so much about what you conserve so much as it is about what you choose to not abuse.” – Unknown
- “Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty.” -John Ruskin
- “Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.”
- “We are so often ashamed of the earth; the soil of it, the sweat of it, the good common coarseness of it. To us in our fine raiment and soft manners, it seems indelicate.” -David Grayson
- “Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty if only we have the eyes to see them.” – John Ruskin
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. –Albert Einstein
- “An understanding of the natural world and what’s in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment.” –David Attenborough
- Be the change you wish to see in this world. –Mahatma Gandhi
- Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth. -Henry David Thoreau
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed. -Mahatma Gandhi
Earth Day Slogans In English
Here are some best Earth Day Slogans which you will definitely like.
- No earth, no life!
- No earth, no birth!
- If you want a happy life, save the earth.
- If you destroy the earth, you destroy the chance of life.
- Save earth to continue living here.
- Save earth to save many lives..
- Without earth, no one will take birth.
- Save earth saves natural resources.
- Save the earth, save a ray of life.
- Earth is the only planet to have life, save the earth
- Save the earth, save the hope of life.
- There is no place to live other than earth, save the earth!
- Our planet has no alternate, please save it.
- Save earth to get saved your lives back.
- Saving of earth is the first and foremost responsibility of everyone, just do it!
- Stop polluting the earth and making it a heap of garbage!
- Let us plant more trees and make our earth green and clean.
- Slow the flow…..save H2O.
- Keep our forests green, keep our oceans blue, our planet needs you!
- Forests are green, oceans are blue, keep the earth clean for me and you.
- Don’t blow it. Good planets are hard to find.
- Join the race to make the world a better place.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Care for the earth, care for the coming birth.
- Save to protect every inch of earth.
- Keep our earth green and clean.
- Raise your voice against every act of harming the earth.
- Love the earth and be happy.
We hope you like these collections of Earth Day Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly for more updates.
You May Also Like