If you are searching for a collection of Dance Quotes And International Dance Day Wishes. then you are on the best website on the internet. Stay Calm and read our Collection.
Life could be considered a dance. We can go with the flow, relax and enjoy or we can be uptight and concerned about every little thing. The choice is always ours.
It’s not only a wonderful way to express yourself but also a fantastic spare time activity you can enjoy with your partner. If you just flow with the rhythm of the music you will find it inspiring and relaxing. Dancing provides not only fun but also can be good exercise! Dancing will definitely boost your mood, helps you to forget everything around you, and allows you to bond with your partner.
A collection of dance quotes to inspire and encourage you. Find inspirational and famous quotes about dancing.
Amid the Covid-19 lockdown, do not step out, stay at home safely. Play songs and Dance.
Here are the best collections of International Dance Day Wishes which you can send to your friend, family, and colleagues.
- “Dance is the hidden language of the soul.” -Martha Graham
- “To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. Do you feel your music?” -Michael Jackson
- “I feel that the essence of dance is the expression of man – the landscape of his soul. I hope that every dance I do reveals something of myself or some wonderful thing a human can be.” -Martha Graham
“Let us dance in the sun, wearing wildflowers in our hair…”
-Susan Polis Schutz
- “Life is a dance. Mindfulness is witnessing that dance.” -Amit Ray
- “Life is sweet when you pay attention. When it doesn’t seem sweet, put a sticker on your nose and do a funky dance.” -Whitney Scott
- “Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.” -Voltaire
- “Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.” -Kahlil Gibran
- “If a man doesn’t know how to dance he doesn’t know how to make love, there I said it!” -Craig Ferguson
- “Music is an outburst of the soul.” -Frederick Delius
- “Music is the great uniter. An incredible force. Something that people who differ on everything and anything else can have in common.” -Sarah Dessen
Inspirational Quotes About Dance
- “Through a synergy of intellect, artistry and grace came into existence the blessing of a dancer.” -Shah Asad Rizvi
- “Music is an agreeable harmony for the honor of God and the permissible delights of the soul.” -Johann Sebastian Bach
- “Passion drove her deeper, into the abyss beneath his skin where she mapped his soul to the dance of his heartbeat…” -Virginia Alison
- “Dance is a timeless interpretation of life.” -Shah Asad Rizvi
“I don’t want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. „
- “Life seems to go on without effort when I am filled with music.” -George Eliot
- “The first dance is the worst dance; the last dance is the best dance! All the roads of persistent practice lead to the Land of Perfection!” -Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Music is the universal language of mankind.” -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Dance from your heart and let your passion shine through” -The Dance Mum
- “Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t.” -Johnny Depp
- “Music once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies.” -Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- “My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” -Martin Luther
- “Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.” -Confucius
“The musician has the most brothers, and the dancer the most sisters.”
- “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” -Alan W. Watts
- “Caution not spirit, let it roam wild; for in that natural state dance embraces divine frequency.” -Shah Asad Rizvi
- “I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.” -Mikhail Baryshnikov
- “We think to dance, and dance in thought. But to hibernate in the mind is to bring upon us an apocalypse of the Soul.” -Ilyas Kassam
- “She would be half a planet away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by moonlight to flamenco guitar.” -Janet Fitch
- “Disco’s are tricky. You look a total wally if you dance too early but after one crucial song tips the disco over, you look a sad saddo if you don’t.” -David Mitchell
- “Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.” -Steve Maraboli
Motivational Quotes on Dance
- “Do not be frightened, friend. Let us dance our way to God.” -Kamand Kojouri
- “For I have trained myself and am training myself always to be able to dance lightly in the service of thought” -Søren Kierkegaard
- “Life is the dancer and you are the dance.” -Eckhart Tolle
- “Sometimes in life confusion tends to arise and only dialogue of dance seems to make sense.” -Shah Asad Rizvi
- “We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
- “It’s the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance.” -Xiaolu Guo
- “Life is short and there will always be dirty dishes, so let’s dance.” -James Howe
- “Where words leave off, music begins.” -Heinrich Heine
- “Every song has its own heartbeat. The pulse in music is what makes it alive.” -J.R. Rim
- “When you dance, you can enjoy the luxury of being you.” -Paulo Coelho
- “I don’t want to hide, I want to slow dance with you again, I want to dance with you forever.” -Sarah Black
- “Dancing is creating a sculpture that is visible only for a moment.” -Erol Ozan
- “If you’ve got nothing to dance about, find a reason to sing.” -Melody Carstairs
- “Daily dance uplifts the soul to spiritual realms.” -Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Any kind of dancing is better than no dancing at all.” -Lynda Barr
- “Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “In a society that worships love, freedom, and beauty, dance is sacred. It is a prayer for the future, a remembrance of the past and a joyful exclamation of thanks for the present.” -Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
- “Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.” -George Bernard Shaw
- “To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful… This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking” -Agnes De Mille
- “Hand in hand, on the edge of the sand, they danced by the light of the moon.” -Edward Lear
- “Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are great because of their passion” -Martha Graham
- “The job of feet is walking, but their hobby is dancing.” -Amit Kalantri
Short Quotes About Dance
- Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.
- Dance is the joy of movement and the heart of life.
- Dance first. Think later.
- When in doubt, turn the music up!
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
- Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, “I’m possible.”
- Dance accepts me.
- I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.
- Dance is music made visible.
- I dance because there’s no greater feeling in the world than moving a piece of music and letting the rest of the world disappear.
- And when you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
- Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
- Believe in yourself and the world will believe in you too.
- Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
- Dance, dance wherever you may be.
- If you stumble, make it part of the dance.
- Dancing with the feet is one thing. Dancing with the heart is another.
- Great dancers are great because of their passion.
- Just because you can’t dance, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.
- Learn from yesterday. Live for today. I hope for tomorrow.
- You can start late, look different, be uncertain and still succeed.
- Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.
- You’ve got what it takes, but it will take everything you’ve got.
- In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet.
- It never gets easier. It just gets better.
- Dancers don’t need wings to fly.
- Don’t forget to be awesome.
- Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle.
- Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
- When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
- Don’t practice until you get it right. Practice until you can’t get it wrong.
- Turn your cant’s into cans and her dreams into plans.
- If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.
- No one is born a dancer.
- Dance enables you to find yourself and lose yourself at the same time.
- If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
- Life is like dancing – it’s not about getting from one place to another. It’s about enjoying each step.
- Do not count the days; make the days count.
- Life is better when you dance.
- It will cost you nothing to dream and everything not to.
- Never let fear decide your future.
- Close your eyes, breathe and just dance.
- Practice like you’re in last. Perform as you’ve already won.
- It’s not about the shoes. It’s about what you do in them.
- Don’t let people discourage you… just fluff out your tutu and dance away.
- Do it with passion or not at all.
- Dance to the beat of your dreams.
- Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is a success.
- Let your dreams be bigger than your fears.
International Dance Day Wishes Images
You Might Also Like
We hope you like these collections of Dance Quotes and International Dance Day Wishes Images. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes and Wishes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly for more updates.