Dance is everything in one thing; it is hobby, talent, art, passion, fire and desire. It does not only make your body move for good, it also makes your soul and heart move with emotions, either while dancing or while watching someone else dance. And to celebrate this amazing art form, we have brought the best International Dance Day Wishes, Quotes, and Images.
International Dance Day is celebrated every year on the 29th of April since 1982 as the International Theatre Institute declared this day to shine light on the diversity and talent of dance forms and dancers all around the globe. This day was chosen to celebrate the spirit of dance and dancers as it is the birthday of Jean-Georges Noverre (1727-1810), the creator of the modern Ballet.
So let us all dance our lives away in happiness, sorrow, pride, pain and so much more that dance can express. And here are the best International Dance Day Quotes, Sayings, Wishes, and Images that you can send to people that you love to dance with:
Dance Day Quotes
1. “Dance is the hidden language of the soul.” -Martha Graham
2. “To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. Do you feel your music?” -Michael Jackson
3. “I feel that the essence of dance is the expression of man – the landscape of his soul. I hope that every dance I do reveals something of myself or some wonderful thing a human can be.” -Martha Graham
4. “Let us dance in the sun, wearing wildflowers in our hair…” -Susan Polis Schutz
5. “Life is a dance. Mindfulness is witnessing that dance.” -Amit Ray
6. “Life is sweet when you pay attention. When it doesn’t seem sweet, put a sticker on your nose and do a funky dance.” -Whitney Scott
7. “Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.” -Voltaire
8. “Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.” -Kahlil Gibran
9. “If a man doesn’t know how to dance he doesn’t know how to make love, there I said it!” -Craig Ferguson
10. “Music is an outburst of the soul.” -Frederick Delius
11. “Music is the great uniter. An incredible force. Something that people who differ on everything and anything else can have in common.” -Sarah Dessen
Inspirational Quotes About Dance
12. “Through a synergy of intellect, artistry and grace came into existence the blessing of a dancer.” -Shah Asad Rizvi
13. “Music is an agreeable harmony for the honor of God and the permissible delights of the soul.” -Johann Sebastian Bach
14. “Passion drove her deeper, into the abyss beneath his skin where she mapped his soul to the dance of his heartbeat…” -Virginia Alison
15. “Dance is a timeless interpretation of life.” -Shah Asad Rizvi
16. “I don’t want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. „ -George Balanchine
17. “Life seems to go on without effort when I am filled with music.” -George Eliot
18. “The first dance is the worst dance; the last dance is the best dance! All the roads of persistent practice lead to the Land of Perfection!” -Mehmet Murat ildan
19. “Music is the universal language of mankind.” -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
20. “Dance from your heart and let your passion shine through” -The Dance Mum
21. “Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t.” -Johnny Depp
22. “Music once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies.” -Edward Bulwer-Lytton
23. “My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” -Martin Luther
24. “Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.” -Confucius
25. “The musician has the most brothers, and the dancer the most sisters.” -Alexandra Chauran
26. “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” -Alan W. Watts
27. “Caution not spirit, let it roam wild; for in that natural state dance embraces divine frequency.” -Shah Asad Rizvi
28. “I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.” -Mikhail Baryshnikov
29. “We think to dance, and dance in thought. But to hibernate in the mind is to bring upon us an apocalypse of the Soul.” -Ilyas Kassam
30. “She would be half a planet away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by moonlight to flamenco guitar.” -Janet Fitch
31. “Disco’s are tricky. You look a total wally if you dance too early but after one crucial song tips the disco over, you look a sad saddo if you don’t.” -David Mitchell
32. “Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.” -Steve Maraboli
Motivational Quotes on Dance
33. “Do not be frightened, friend. Let us dance our way to God.” -Kamand Kojouri
34. “For I have trained myself and am training myself always to be able to dance lightly in the service of thought” -Søren Kierkegaard
35. “Life is the dancer and you are the dance.” -Eckhart Tolle
36. “Sometimes in life confusion tends to arise and only dialogue of dance seems to make sense.” -Shah Asad Rizvi
37. “We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
38. “It’s the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance.” -Xiaolu Guo
39. “Life is short and there will always be dirty dishes, so let’s dance.” -James Howe
40. “Where words leave off, music begins.” -Heinrich Heine
41. “Every song has its own heartbeat. The pulse in music is what makes it alive.” -J.R. Rim
42. “When you dance, you can enjoy the luxury of being you.” -Paulo Coelho
43. “I don’t want to hide, I want to slow dance with you again, I want to dance with you forever.” -Sarah Black
44. “Dancing is creating a sculpture that is visible only for a moment.” -Erol Ozan
45. “If you’ve got nothing to dance about, find a reason to sing.” -Melody Carstairs
46. “Daily dance uplifts the soul to spiritual realms.” -Lailah Gifty Akita
47. “Any kind of dancing is better than no dancing at all.” -Lynda Barr
48. “Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.” -Oprah Winfrey
49. “In a society that worships love, freedom, and beauty, dance is sacred. It is a prayer for the future, a remembrance of the past and a joyful exclamation of thanks for the present.” -Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
50. “Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
51. “Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.” -George Bernard Shaw
52. “To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful… This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking” -Agnes De Mille
53. “Hand in hand, on the edge of the sand, they danced by the light of the moon.” -Edward Lear
54. “Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are great because of their passion” -Martha Graham
55. “The job of feet is walking, but their hobby is dancing.” -Amit Kalantri
Short Quotes About Dance
56. Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.
57. Dance is the joy of movement and the heart of life.
58. Dance first. Think later.
59. When in doubt, turn the music up!
60. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
61. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, “I’m possible.”
62. Dance accepts me.
63. I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.
64. Dance is music made visible.
65. I dance because there’s no greater feeling in the world than moving a piece of music and letting the rest of the world disappear.
66. And when you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
67. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
68. Believe in yourself and the world will believe in you too.
69. Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
70. Dance, dance wherever you may be.
71. If you stumble, make it part of the dance.
72. Dancing with the feet is one thing. Dancing with the heart is another.
73. Great dancers are great because of their passion.
74. Just because you can’t dance, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.
75. Learn from yesterday. Live for today. I hope for tomorrow.
76. You can start late, look different, be uncertain and still succeed.
77. Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.
78. You’ve got what it takes, but it will take everything you’ve got.
79. In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet.
80. It never gets easier. It just gets better.
81. Dancers don’t need wings to fly.
82. Don’t forget to be awesome.
83. Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle.
84. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
85. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
86. Don’t practice until you get it right. Practice until you can’t get it wrong.
87. Turn your cant’s into cans and her dreams into plans.
88. If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.
89. No one is born a dancer.
90. Dance enables you to find yourself and lose yourself at the same time.
91. If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
92. Life is like dancing – it’s not about getting from one place to another. It’s about enjoying each step.
93. Do not count the days; make the days count.
94. Life is better when you dance.
95. It will cost you nothing to dream and everything not to.
96. Never let fear decide your future.
97. Close your eyes, breathe and just dance.
98. Practice like you’re in last. Perform as you’ve already won.
99. It’s not about the shoes. It’s about what you do in them.
100. Don’t let people discourage you… just fluff out your tutu and dance away.
101. Do it with passion or not at all.
102. Dance to the beat of your dreams.
103. Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is a success.
104. Let your dreams be bigger than your fears.
International Dance Day Wishes Images
Additionally, as a brownie point, dancing is extremely good for our bodies and helps us stay fit. It is a type of physical activity that is fun and also rewarding. It improves the feeling of body positivity as you get in the habit of loving the way your body moves with music, so graceful. So dance like no one is looking this International Dance Day.
More Related Post:
- Labor Day Quotes To Motivate You on Labor Day
- Happy Labor Day Wishes, Messages, and Greetings
- World Bicycle Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages and Images
- Music Quotes That Will Fuel Your Soul
- Teamwork Quotes To Inspire Your Team With Zeal
- You make me Smile Quotes and You make me Happy Quotes
- Patience Quotes That Will Transform Your Life
We hope you like these collections of International Dance Day Quotes and Wishes.. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Please Do Follow Us: