One thing that fills all the loopholes in hard work and luck when it comes to be successful in life is consistency. Because consistency can do what luck and intelligence cannot. And to show you the importance of consistency in the path of success, we have brought these Consistency Quotes and Sayings for you.
What does “try try but don’t cry” means? It means to be consistent with your hard work, dedication, and hope until and unless you achieve your goal. Because there are times when we try hard but we fall short of achieving our goal. How much short? We will never know. Maybe there is success on the next step. And what will be worse than to stop trying when there is a success so close.
But also, there should be a line drawn, you should not ever blindly follow any goal. Analyze things and situations, and try to be better with every step. Work bit by bit every day and keep growing. And once you start being consistent with being better, no one can stop you from getting what you want in life.
So here we have brought for you this collection of inspiring Consistency Quotes and Sayings. Read on and keep working towards your goal:
Best quotes about consistency
- “But I’ve also found that consistency has always been the major setback in my being able to successfully reach my goal within an ideal amount of time – the more inconsistent I was, the longer it would take for me to get that checkmark on my task list.” – Eric Thomas
- “If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson
“Muhammad Ali was a boxing phenomenon born in Louisville Kentucky under the name “Cassius Clay” who famously referred to himself as “The Greatest” with enough consistency and purpose that it really stuck.” – Darrin Wiggins
“First forget inspiration. Habit is more dependable, Habit will sustain you whether you’re inspired or not, Habit will help you finish and polish your stories. Inspiration won’t. Habit is persistence in practice.” ― Octavia Butler
“Daily, consistent, focused, faithful expectation raises the miracle power of achieving your dreams.” – John Di Lemme
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
- “I don’t have the formula to pass on. I always did it my own way. Even today, I hold my independence close. It’s what’s most precious to me. Passion. Risk. Tenacity. Consistency. This is my professional history.” – Giorgio Armani
- “Consistency is a key element, without which a leader is incapable of getting respect, success or even developing confidence in others.” – Daniel Transon
- “When people see commitments are met with consistency, they tend to develop trust. Trust is the key to persuasion.” – Khalid Imran
- “Trust is built with consistency.” – Lincoln Chafee
“You have to perform at a consistently higher level than others. That’s the mark of a true professional.” – Joe Paterno
- “People like consistency. Whether it’s a store or a restaurant, they want to come in and see what you are famous for.” – Millard Drexler
- “Relationships feed on credibility, honesty, and consistency.” – Scott Borchetta
- “Respectable character is developed by consistency in self-discipline and self-control.” – Anil Kumar Sinha
- “Do it again and again. Consistency makes the raindrops to create holes in the rock. Whatever is difficult can be done easily with regular attendance, attention and action.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “Our children are counting on us to provide two things: consistency and structure. Children need parents who say what they mean, mean what they say, and do what they say they are going to do.” – Barbara Coloroso
- “By being consistent with your efforts, you will find that things will start to change in what will appear to be subtle ways because we are less likely to take notice of things when they no longer challenge us.” – Jenny Stanley-Matthews
Consistency Motivational Quotes
- “Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.” – John C. Maxwell
“For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.” – Anthony Robbins
- “Getting an audience is hard. Sustaining an audience is hard. It demands a consistency of thought, of purpose, and of action over a long period of time.” – Bruce Springsteen
- “Consistently strengthening the mind will help develop a resistance for the pressures of the world.” – Nicholas Bell
- “Trust is built with consistency.” – Lincoln Chafee
- “Leadership comes with consistency.” – Junior Seau
- “We all have to start somewhere, and doing something is better than nothing at all. Start small so you don’t get discouraged and give up. Remember it is all about consistency.” – Khloe Kardashian
- “Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.” – Jacob A. Riis
- “I will persist until I succeed. Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult. I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking.” – Og Mandino
- “When you have a great and difficult task, something perhaps almost impossible if you only work a little at a time, every day a little, suddenly the work will finish itself.” – Isak Dinesen
- “If you are aiming at the top, consistency is the name of the game.” ― Olawale Daniel
- “Having a story is what people connect with, but the story alone doesn’t allow you to achieve greatness and results. It’s the day-to-day consistency of providing value to your audience.” – Lewis Howes
“In baseball, my theory is to strive for consistency, not to worry about the numbers. If you dwell on statistics you get shortsighted, if you aim for consistency, the numbers will be there at the end.” – Tom Seaver
- Dream will come true when you are awakened to the situation and work on it with consistency. – Anil Sinha
- “Part of courage is simple consistency.” – Peggy Noonan
- Consistency is the most overrated of all human virtues… I’m someone who changes his mind all the time. – Malcolm Gladwell
- “I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at the time. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and lows.” – Drew Barrymore
- “The consistency in your person from home to work is vitally important so that you are in total balance at all times. Being out of balance means that your true self will start to be confused with what you pretend to be.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Consistency is the belt that fastens excellence in position. If you don’t do it repeatedly, you’ll not excel in it.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
- Courage is the most important of all the virtues because, without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. – Maya Angelou
- “It’s not all about talent. It’s about dependability, consistency, and being able to improve. If you work hard and you’re coachable, and you understand what you need to do, you can improve.” – Bill Belichick
The top things you need to have to achieve your dreams are hard work, dedication, hope, and consistency. Once you combine all these, you are sure to shine. So be consistent in life and miracles will happen for you. Keep smiling.
We hope you like these collections of Consistency Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly for more updates.
Please Do Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.