Just like everyone has their own cup of tea, people also have their cup of coffee. Some people like coffee, some people love coffee, and then there are people out there in this world that are literally surviving on espresso shots. It gives you the boost that makes you able to cut the crap supposedly and keeps your eyes open for a convenient period of time. So we have brought the best Coffee Quotes and Sayings that will open your eyes for the day.
Some of the classiest, booziest, and most expensive beverage and food places are the ones that serve coffee and some sort of carbs to accompany the coffee. And it is the most consumed beverage after water and tea. People, mostly the working group loves coffee on the go on the way to their office. So in short, coffee is not just keeping you awake so that you can make a living, it is also responsible for the direct employment of people working in the coffee chain from coffee fields to the coffee houses.
Benefits of Coffee
- Coffee also helps in reducing obesity.
- Sometimes it happens that we have to stay up late at night because of work. Due to this, sleep is not complete and tiredness begins. In such a situation, if you drink a cup of coffee, then all the tiredness goes away.
- Coffee is also very beneficial for heart disease.
- Coffee is also very beneficial for diabetes.
- We also want to tell you that coffee is very beneficial for removing skin cancer.
So here are the best Coffee Quotes and Sayings that will make you want to become a barista and serve coffee to yourself daily:
Best Coffee Quotes
1. “The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
2. “I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee.” -Flash Rosenberg
3. “It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who genuinely have a medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.” -Dave Barry
4. “Coffee: the favorite drink of the civilized world.” -Thomas Jefferson
5. “As soon as coffee is in your stomach, there is a general commotion. Ideas begin to move…similes arise, the paper is covered. Coffee is your ally and writing ceases to be a struggle.” -Honore de Balzac
6. “Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all.” -David Lynch
7. “The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks.” – James Mackintosh
8. “Decaffeinated coffee is the devil’s blend.” -Unknown Author
9. “We want to do a lot of stuff; we’re not in great shape. We didn’t get a good night’s sleep. We’re a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup.” -Jerry Seinfeld
10. “Among the numerous luxuries of the table…coffee may be considered as one of the most valuable. It excites cheerfulness without intoxication; and the pleasing flow of spirits which it occasions…is never followed by sadness, languor or debility.” -Benjamin Franklin
11. “Coffee was only a way of stealing time that should by rights belong to your slightly older self.” -Terry Pratchett
12. “After all, coffee is bitter, a flavor from the forbidden and dangerous realm.”
13. “I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.” -Lewis Black
14. “I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee.” -Clark Gable
15. “Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep.” -Fran Drescher
16. “Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with.” -Terri Guillemets
17. “There’s nothing sweeter than a cup of bitter coffee.” -Rian Aditia
18. “As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?” -Cassandra Clare
19. “I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now.” -Louis May Alcott
20. “To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions.” -Hugh Jackman
21. “Coffee and love are best when they are hot.” -German Proverb
22. “A cup of gourmet coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.” -Unknown Author
Morning Coffee Quotes
23. This house runs on love, laughter and a whole lot of coffee.
24. A morning without coffee is like sleep.
25. KEEP CALM AND DRINK COFFEE.
26. Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank.
27. I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.
28. I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.
29. A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
Coffee Caption for Instagram
30. Coffee is a language in itself.
31. Humanity runs on coffee
32. Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard.
33. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic’s best friend!
34. I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.
35. I judge a restaurant by the bread and by the coffee.
36. Tobacco, coffee, alcohol, hashish, prussic acid, strychnine, are weak dilutions. The surest poison is time.
37. When I wake up in the morning, I just can’t get started until I’ve had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I’ve tried other enemas.
38. Townes van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I’ll stand on Bob Dylan’s coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that.
39. Kids are meeting in coffee shops and basements figuring out what’s unsustainable in their communities. That’s the future.
40. I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time.
41. May your coffee be stronger than your toddler.
42. It is the folly of too many to mistake the echo of a London coffee-house for the voice of the kingdom.
43. Coffee helps me maintain my “never killed anyone streak”
44. Women aren’t supposed to make coffee…the Bible says, “He-brews”
45. In dog coffees, I’ve only had one.
46. My birthstone is a coffee bean.
47. I put coffee in my coffee.
48. The most dangerous drinking game is seeing how long I can go without coffee.
49. Coffee is always a good idea.
50. When life gives you lemons, trade them for coffee.
Inspirational Coffee Quotes
Everyone loves coffee. Here are some celebrity coffee quotes from some incredible individuals speaking on their love of coffee.
51. Wake up & Smell the coffee.
52. “Adventure in life is good; consistency in coffee even better.” – Justina Chen
53. “I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee.” – Clark Gable
54. “If it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever.” – David Letterman
55. “Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven.” – Jesse Lane Adams
56. “Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all.” – David Lynch
57. “The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks.” – Sir James Mackintosh
58. “I judge a restaurant by the bread and the coffee.” – Burt Lancaster
59. “Actually, this seems to be the basic need of the human heart in nearly every great crisis – a good hot cup of coffee.” – Alexander King
60. Love is in the air, and it smells like coffee.
61. Coffee with a friend is like capturing happiness in a cup.
62. You can’t buy happiness but you can buy coffee and that’s pretty close.
63. “Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world.” – Thomas Jefferson
64. “Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised.” – Star Trek: Voyager
65. “Everybody should believe in something. I believe I’ll have another coffee.”
66. “I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee.” – Flash Rosenberg
67. “Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love.” – Turkish proverb
68. “I don’t know how people live without coffee, I really don’t.” – Martha Quinn
69. Three cups of coffee a day keeps the doctor away!
70. Coffee isn’t a drug it’s a vitamin.
71. “Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee.” – Stephanie Piro
72. Coffee is the best medicine.
73. Coffee keeps me going until it’s time for wine.
74. “Coffee, It’s the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions!” – Mike Ditka
75. May your coffee be strong and your Monday is short.
76. “I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.” – T.S.Eliot
77. “What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee?” -Anthony Trollope
78. “I was taken by the power that savoring a simple cup of coffee can have to connect people and create community.” – Howard Schultz
Hot coffee on a cold winter morning and cold coffee for a hot summer afternoon makes the world a better place to exist in. So grab your cup of coffee with a French toast and conquer the world with eyes wide open. Let the energy kick-in in the form of cappuccino, latte, brew, and the best of all, the filter coffee.
- Tea Quotes That Will Make You Grab A Cup Of Tea
- Best Monday Motivation Quotes To Start Your Week
- Good Morning Messages, Wishes, And Quotes For Everyone
- Good Morning Love Messages and Wishes
We hope you like these collections of Coffee Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Please Do Follow Us: