You may be surprised to know that the journey of coffee starts with Islamic spirituality and mysticism, due to which it has been cherished for centuries and now it is bringing glory to large coffee houses. In this article, we have collected some of the best coffee quotes that will boost your morning routine.
Coffee is not only good for health, but its taste also makes the body and mind feel refreshed.
The taste of coffee is mildly bitter and it is also slightly acidic. Some people also consume coffee for breakfast. Around 400 million cups of coffee are consumed daily.
Brazil is the largest producer of coffee in the world. Karnataka is the largest producer of coffee in India and then Kerala and Tamil Nadu produce 71% of the total coffee. Chikmagalur in Karnataka and Kodagu produce 80 percent of the coffee in Karnataka. The top 10 Coffee Producing Countries are Brazil, Vietnam, Colombia, Indonesia, Ethiopia, Honduras, India, Uganda, Mexico, Guatemala.
Benefits of Coffee
- Coffee also helps in reducing obesity.
- Sometimes it happens that we have to stay up late at night because of work. Due to this, sleep is not complete and tiredness begins. In such a situation, if you drink a cup of coffee, then all the tiredness goes away.
- Coffee is also very beneficial for heart disease.
- Coffee is also very beneficial for diabetes.
- We also want to tell you that coffee is very beneficial for removing skin cancer.
Now let us see some awesome coffee quotes, quotes about coffee, morning coffee quotes, and inspirational coffee quotes which we have collected from various sources.
Best Coffee Quotes
Tell the world how much you love coffee with these funny and oh-so-true Coffee Quotes.
- “The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- “I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee.” -Flash Rosenberg
- “It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who genuinely have a medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.” -Dave Barry
- “Coffee: the favorite drink of the civilized world.” -Thomas Jefferson
- “As soon as coffee is in your stomach, there is a general commotion. Ideas begin to move…similes arise, the paper is covered. Coffee is your ally and writing ceases to be a struggle.” -Honore de Balzac
- “Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all.” -David Lynch
- “The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks.” – James Mackintosh
- “Decaffeinated coffee is the devil’s blend.” -Unknown Author
- “We want to do a lot of stuff; we’re not in great shape. We didn’t get a good night’s sleep. We’re a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup.” -Jerry Seinfeld
- “Among the numerous luxuries of the table…coffee may be considered as one of the most valuable. It excites cheerfulness without intoxication; and the pleasing flow of spirits which it occasions…is never followed by sadness, languor or debility.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “Coffee was only a way of stealing time that should by rights belong to your slightly older self.” -Terry Pratchett
- “After all, coffee is bitter, a flavor from the forbidden and dangerous realm.”
- “I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.” -Lewis Black
- “I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee.” -Clark Gable
- “Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep.” -Fran Drescher
- “Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with.” -Terri Guillemets
- “There’s nothing sweeter than a cup of bitter coffee.” -Rian Aditia
- “As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?” -Cassandra Clare
- “I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now.” -Louis May Alcott
- “To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions.” -Hugh Jackman
- “Coffee and love are best when they are hot.” -German Proverb
- “A cup of gourmet coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.” -Unknown Author
Morning Coffee Quotes
If you run on coffee, love the smell of the brew, and your favorite part of the day is sipping a delicious cup of coffee, then these Morning Coffee Quotes and Sayings are for you!
- The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce.
- A morning without coffee is like sleep.
- KEEP CALM AND DRINK COFFEE.
- Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank.
- I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.
- I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.
- A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
Motivational Coffee Quotes
- Coffee is a language in itself.
- Humanity runs on coffee
- Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard.
- Too much coffee. Too much coffee and Gatorade. It’s a hell of a mix. If you’re ever tired in the morning, just try that mix, and tell me what you think.
A 41-inch bust and a lot of perseverance will get you more than a cup of coffee – a lot more.
- Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic’s best friend!
- I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.
- I judge a restaurant by the bread and by the coffee.
- Tobacco, coffee, alcohol, hashish, prussic acid, strychnine, are weak dilutions. The surest poison is time.
- When I wake up in the morning, I just can’t get started until I’ve had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I’ve tried other enemas.
- Townes van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I’ll stand on Bob Dylan’s coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that.
- Kids are meeting in coffee shops and basements figuring out what’s unsustainable in their communities. That’s the future.
- I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time.
- May your coffee be stronger than your toddler.
- It is the folly of too many to mistake the echo of a London coffee-house for the voice of the kingdom.
- Coffee helps me maintain my “never killed anyone streak”
- Women aren’t supposed to make coffee…the Bible says, “He-brews”
- In dog coffees, I’ve only had one.
- My birthstone is a coffee bean.
- I put coffee in my coffee.
- The most dangerous drinking game is seeing how long I can go without coffee.
- Coffee is always a good idea.
- When life gives you lemons, trade them for coffee.
Inspirational Coffee Quotes
Everyone loves coffee. Here are some celebrity coffee quotes from some incredible individuals speaking on their love of coffee.
- Wake up & Smell the coffee.
- Adventure in life is good; consistency in coffee even better. – Justina Chen
- I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee – Clark Gable
- If it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever. – David Letterman
- Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven. – Jesse Lane Adams
- Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all. – David Lynch
- The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks. – Sir James Mackintosh
- I judge a restaurant by the bread and the coffee. – Burt Lancaster
- To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions. – Hugh Jackman
- Love is in the air, and it smells like coffee.
- Coffee with a friend is like capturing happiness in a cup.
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy coffee and that’s pretty close.
- Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world. – Thomas Jefferson
- Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised. – Star Trek: Voyager
- Everybody should believe in something. I believe I’ll have another coffee.
- I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee. – Flash Rosenberg
- Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love.- Turkish proverb
- I don’t know how people live without coffee, I really don’t. – Martha Quinn
- Three cups of coffee a day keeps the doctor away!
- Coffee isn’t a drug it’s a vitamin.
- Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee. – Stephanie Piro
- Coffee is the best medicine.
- Coffee keeps me going until it’s time for wine.
- Coffee, It’s the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions! – Mike Ditka
- May your coffee be strong and your Monday is short.
- I have measured out my life with coffee spoons – T.S.Eliot
- What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee? -Anthony Trollope
Coffee Quotes and Sayings for Coffee Lover
We hope you like these collections of Coffee Quotes, morning coffee quotes, and motivational coffee quotes Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
You May Like Also
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly for more updates.