If you are searching for a collection of Children’s Day Wishes, Quotes and Messages then you are on the best website on the internet. Stay Calm and read our Collection.
Also known as Bal Diwas, Children’s day is celebrated in India to pay tribute to our former Prime Minister, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. Each year on 14 November his birth anniversary is marked as a praise of his love for the children.
Before Nehru’s demise, children’s day was celebrated on 20 November, as observed by the United Nations. After his death, a decision was made by the parliament to honor the first Prime Minister of India. Thus it was his affection towards children that he came to be known as Chacha Nehru.
Therefore on his birth anniversary, schools organize various cultural programs, children come dressed in colorful fancy clothes and teachers deliver special performances for the students.
Relive your childhood days by exchanging wishes with your childhood friends, share these cards, images, and Facebook status with your children on their special day.
Children’s Day Quotes
- “Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.” – James A. Baldwin
- “Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.” –Rabindranath Tagore
- “We cannot fashion our children after our desires. We must have them and love them as God has given them to us.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
- “It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.” – L.R Knost
- “Children learn to smile from their parents.” – Shinichi Suzuki
- “The first happiness of a child is to know that they are loved.” – Don Bosco
- “So long as little children are allowed to suffer, there is no true love in this world.” –Isadora Duncan
- “Children need models rather than critics.” – Joseph Joubert
- “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” – Margaret Mead
- “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” – Angela Schwindt
- “What is a home without children? Quiet.” – Henny Youngman
- “There are somethings that we can’t buy, one such thing is our childhood. Enjoy the spirit of Children’s Day!
- “We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.” – Stacia Tauscher
Children’s Day Quotes in English
- “Our children are our greatest treasure. They are our future. Those who abuse them tear at the fabric of our society and weaken our nation.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have for instance. ” – Franklin P. Jones
- “Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.” – Harold S. Hulbert
- “The most precious thing in this world is a smile on the face of a child. Happy children’s day to every kid in the world. You’re so special to us!”
- “Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression.” – Dr. Haim Ginott
- “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility” – Kate Douglas Wiggin
- “Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.” – Sophocles
- “Better to be driven out from among men than to be disliked of children.” – Richard H. Dana
- “We cannot fashion our children after our desires, we must have them and love them as God has given them to us ” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.” – John Wilmot
- “There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children. ” – Nelson Mandela (children’s day quotes in English)
- “Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “The first happiness of a child is to know that he is loved.” – Don Bosco
- “To me, there is no picture so beautiful as smiling, bright-eyed, happy children; no music so sweet as their clear and ringing laughter.” – P. T. Barnum
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
- “Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.” – Frederick Douglass
- “Do not erase the designs the child makes in the soft wax of his inner life.” – Maria Montessori (best children’s day quotes)
- “On this very special day, let us all celebrate the innocence and purity of our kids. Let them feel precious in every way that we can because they are our future. Happy Children’s Day!
- “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” – Albert Einstein
- “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have for instance.” –Franklin P. Jones
- “Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.” –Harold Hulbert,
- “If we wish to create a lasting peace we must begin with the children.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “You have to love your children unselfishly. That is hard. But it is the only way. ” – Barbara Bush
- “Before you beat a child, be sure yourself are not the cause of the offense.” – Austin O’Malley
- “Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.” – John F. Kennedy
Children’s Day Wishes
- Let’s celebrate the day of innocence and joy. Happy Children’s Day!
- From a child we learn giggling, laughing, and playing. Let us continue to celebrate the day of children. Happy children’s Day!
- Children are the gift of God to us. Happy Children’s Day!
- Wishing Happy Children’s day to the child within all of us. Happy Children’s Day to all!
- May the purity of your child’s heart never fade. Happy Children Day!
- From a child, we must learn to be happy for no reason. Happy Children Day!
- One hour with a child will teach you a lifetime worth of joy and innocence. Happy Children’s Day!
- Childhood is about glee and playfulness. Happy Children’s Day!
- May the laughter and innocence of a child last for a lifetime. Happy Children’s Day!
- Spend this day with your little buddies. Make a promise to bring joy in their life. Happy Children’s Day!
- Children are the world’s most valuable resources and their best hope for the future. Happy Children’s Day!
- Kids are the world’s greatest happiness. Happy Children’s Day!
- Children are budding stars, the more you inspire them the more they learn. Happy Children’s Day!
- Happy Children’s Day, my dear child. I feel blessed to have a blessing like you by my side. I love you very much!
- Let’s join hands on this Children’s Day to make this world a safer place for the little ones. Happy Children’s Day!
- Everybody’s best childhood memory was falling sleep on the couch and waking up in bed. I wish you a Happy Children’s Day!
- Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, they make this world a beautiful garden. Happy Children’s Day!
- To me, you are the most precious of blessings. And I cherish every moment that I spend with you. Happy Children’s Day, my dear child!
Happy Children’s Day Messages
- Happy Children’s Day, my moon” –pie! Believe in yourself and follow your dreams. And remember, you are loved today and forever!
- My dearest, you are the best thing that has happened to me. Always be the cute and naughty child that you are, and grow up to be a good person, just like your mother! *wink* Happy Children’s Day!
- Childhood is a happy place to be in, so enjoy your childhood days and make good memories! You will cherish them when you grow up. Have a Happy Children’s Day!
- A warm wish for all the children worldwide on this special day. Happy Children’s Day!
Happy Children Day! May you grow up to be a better human being than us. Best wishes to you on this day!
As parents, we wish nothing but the best for you, my child. May you always be happy and healthy. Happy Children’s Day!
May the innocence in their smiles and the purity of their hearts stay forever unfaded. Wishing a joyful children’s day to every kid in the world!
Children are the flowers from heaven. Let’s make this world a safe and enjoyable place for our kids. Happy children’s day!
Thank you for making our lives extraordinary. Happy Children’s Day, baby. We love you so much.
The most precious thing in this world is a smile on the face of a child. Happy children’s day to every kid in the world. You’re so special to us!
Children carry the hopes for our brighter tomorrow and the dreams of our happy future. Wishing a very enjoyable day for children all over the world.
To my lovely students, I wish you all the very best in the long run of your life. May you grow up as a fantastic human. Happy children’s day to my dear students.
If money could buy happiness, everyone would go back to their childhood with all the money they have. Childhood is awesome like every child is. Happy children’s day!
Happy Children’s Day Wishes Images
We hope you like these collections of Children’s Day Wishes Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly for more updates.
You may also Like