Chandra Shekhar Azad was a great revolutionary and freedom fighter. Today, remembering his quotes, we have collected all the Chandra Shekhar Azad quotes which you can share with your loved ones.
Chandra Shekhar Azad was born on July 23, 1906, at a place called Bhabra in Jhabua district of Madhya Pradesh. Azad joined the freedom struggle of India at the age of 14. The mother wanted to make Chandrashekhar Azad a Sanskrit teacher, due to which his father sent him to the Kashi Vidyapeeth of Varanasi.
At the time when Chandra Shekhar Azad was studying, the Jallianwala incident happened. In 1920, at the age of 14, Chandra Shekhar Azad joined the non-cooperation movement of Gandhiji. Azad joined Ramprasad Bismil’s revolutionary organization Hindustan Republic Association (HRA).
He was arrested and presented in front of the judge. Where he named his name ‘Azad’, father’s name ‘Freedom’ and ‘Jail’ as his residence. Azad was sentenced to 15 whips at that time.
After that, he looted the state exchequer and started raising funds for the revolutionary activities of the organization. He believed that this wealth belongs to Indians, which was looted by the British. Azad took an active part in the Kakori Conspiracy (1925) under the leadership of Ramprasad Bismil.
Chandra Shekhar Azad was planning to take on the British with Sukhdev and another of his friends at Alfred Park in Allahabad.
Suddenly the British police attacked him. Azad opened fire on the police so that Sukhdev could escape from there. Azad was badly injured by police bullets. He fights with British police for 20 minutes.
He had vowed that he would never be caught and neither the British government would be able to hang him. He had only one pistol and counted bullets. He kept fighting with British Police. In the end, there was only one bullet left in his pistol.
He shot himself on February 27, 1931, at Alfred Park now known as Chandra Shekhar Azad Park in Prayagraj (Allahabad). And fulfilled the promise of not being caught alive.
Chandra Shekhar Azad was a revolutionary who laid down his life for the independence of the country. Chandra Shekhar Azad’s thoughts still inspire millions of people. Let us take a look at these inspiring Chandra Shekhar Azad Quotes.
Chandra Shekhar Azad Quotes
- “Dushman kee Goliyon ka Hum Saamana Karenge, Azaad hi Rahe Hai, Azaad hi Rahege.” – Chandra Shekhar Azad
- “Don’t see others doing better than you, beat your own records every day because success is a fight between you and yourself.” -Chandra Shekhar Azad
- “A plane is always safe on the ground, but it is not made for that. Always take some meaningful risks in life to achieve great heights.” – Chandra Shekhar Azad
- “I will fight the enemy for the country till the last breath of my entire life.” – Chandra Shekhar Azad
- “I believe in a religion that propagates freedom, equality, and brotherhood.” – Chandra Shekhar Azad
- “Aisi Jawaani Kisi Kaam ki Nahi jo Apni Matrbhoomi Ke Kaam Na aa sake.” – Chandra Shekhar Azad
- “Chingaaree Aazaadee Ki Sulagatee Mere Jism Mein Hain. Inkalaab Kee Jvaalaen Lipatee Mere Badan Mein Hain. Maut Jahaan Jannat Ho Yeh Baat Mere Vatan Mein Hai. Kurbaanee Ka Jajba Jinda Mera Kaphan Mein Hai.” – Chandra Shekhar Azad
Chandra Shekhar Azad was played a very important role in the freedom of India. We must always learn from his bravery. Share your favorite quote of Chandra Shekhar Azad in the comment section below.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly more updates. Please Do Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
You May Like These Quotes Also