Find a list of the best I Love My Brother quotes to share with that best male sibling in your life.
Is there anything in the world quite like a bond between brothers? While every family might be a little bit different, one thing is for certain. These quotes about brothers are a great way to showcase the love that they share with one another.
Brothers bring a lovely bond unlike any other. Below are sayings to focus on the wonderful bond of brothers with these quotes about brothers. The brother’s sayings could be used for his birthday, an Instagram caption, a text message, or just because.
Whether it’s your big brother or your little brother, enjoy these top quotes all about brothers and life with boys.
Don’t forget your brother’s Birthday. We have to best collections for you. Please check out these Birthday Wishes For Brother
1. “My brother is my only best friend. No one can replace him.”
2. “Brothers are what best friends can never be.”
3. “What strange creatures brothers are!” – Jane Austen
4. “Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.” – Jolene Perry
5. “Who needs superheroes when you have a brother.”
6. “A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit.”
7. “God blesses him who helps his brother.” – Abu Bakr
8. “Never make a companion equal to a brother.” – Hesiod
9. “Happiness is having a younger brother who is taller than you.”
10. “The happiest days of my youth were when my brother and I would run through the woods and feel quite safe.” – Rachel Weisz
11. “I smile because you’re my brother. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it!”
12. “Ambitious. Caring. Positive. Strong. Helpful. Awesome. Reliable. Because I have a brother, I will always have a friend.”
13. “I love my brother. He is simply amazing and I just couldn’t imagine my life without him.”
14. “There is no success you can celebrate more than the success of a brother.” – Diego Luna
15. “Nothing can stop me from loving my brother.” – Brandy Norwood
17. “Never make a companion equal to a brother.” – Hesiod
Brother Quotes From Sister
18. “Because I have a brother, I’ll always have a friend.” – Unknown
19. “I always fight with my brother. This is our way of saying “I love you” – Unknown
20. “Not always eye to eye, but always heart to heart” – Unknown
21. “There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.” – Anna Quindlen
22. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
23. “I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.” – James Boswell
24. “I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.” – Maya Angelou
25. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” – Vietnamese Proverb
26. “Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking around on four legs. It seems unnatural being born together and then dying apart.” – Melodie Ramone
27. “She had always wanted a brother. And she had one now. Sebastian. It was like always wanting a puppy and being a hellhound instead.” – Cassandra Clare
28. “The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.” – Jane Austen
29. “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.” – Antisthenes
30. “No one could understand the bond between me and my brother. I struggled to understand the forces that drove his soul in one direction and mine in another.” – Barry White
31. “The greatest gift my parents ever gave me was my brother.”
32. “How do people make it through life without a brother?”
33. “I had a brother who was my saviour, made my childhood bearable.” – Maurice Sendak
34. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
35. “Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other.” – James Patterson
36. “Brothers are like fat thighs they stick together.”
37. “There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother.” – Anna Quindlen
38. “I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance, waiting for the bathroom.” – Bob Hope
39. “I am smiling because you are my brother. I am laughing because there is nothing you can do about it.”
40. “When brothers fight to the death, a stranger inherits their father’s estate.” – African Proverb
Brother And Sister Love Quotes
41. “Brothers and sisters separated by distance joined by love.” – Chuck Danes
42. “It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we used to have and then suddenly made up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow.” – Unknown
43. “As you baby brother I will make believe with you, play dress up with you, let you be a princess, tell stories in the dark, and always be your friend. As your little sister, I will build forts with you, shoot hoops wit you, let you teach me to skip rocks, tell stories in the dark, and always be your friend.” – Unknown
44. “I think people that have a brother or sister don’t realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there’s always somebody there, somebody that’s family.” – Trey Parker & Matt Stone
45. “The greatest gift our parents gave us was each other.” – Unknown
46. “What sets sisters apart from brothers and also from friends is very intimate mashing of heart, soul and the mystical cords of memory.” – Carol Saline
Best Brother Quotes in English
47. “Brotherhood means… I will always come for you no matter the cost.”
48. “The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.” – Jane Austen
49. “A brother is someone who knows there’s something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face.”
50. “Of all the toys I have to play with, I’d choose my brothers and day.”
51. “The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.”
52. “Some people don’t believe in heroes. But they haven’t met my brother.”
53. “Life is better with brothers!”
54. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” – Proverb
55. “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.”
56. “We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers.” – Martin Luther King
57. “There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.” – Edwin Markham
58. “A brother is a friend god gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.”
59. “There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
60. “If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you!”
Best Quotes About Brother and Sister Relationship
61. “My brother has the best sister in the world.” – Unknown
62. “You and I are brother and sister forever. Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up. As soon as I finish laughing.” – Unknown
63. “I know it’s a cliché, but the whole family is just whacked. I mean, we’re all out of our minds. They’re the funniest, most eccentric bizarre people I’ve ever met, my siblings.” – Dana Carvey
64. “The family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another’s desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.” – Erma Bombeck
65. “Brothers are just born to bother sisters.” – Unknown
66. “Admit it: we always eat and drink slower than our brother or sister so that we can tease them at the end when we’re the only one with any left.” – Unknown
67. “Some relationships are like Tom and Jerry: They tease each other, knock down each other, irritate each other, but can’t live without each other!” – Unknown
Cute Brother and Sister Quotes
68. “Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life.” – Suzie Huitt
69. “Growing up, I had a very normal relationship with my brother and sister. But, over time, they became my best friends, and now I hang out with them all the time. I’m very close with them.” – Logan Lerman
70. “I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family. I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and sister; this makes me feel that I know always where I belong.” – Jose Carreras
71. “We didn’t even realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.” – Winnie the Pooh
72. “Brothers are playmates in the beginning and best friends for life.” – Anonymous
73. “Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.” – Lilo and Stitch
74. “The best thing about having four big brothers is you always have someone to do something for you.” – Chloe Moretz
Big Brother Quotes For Instagram Caption
75. There’s no “buddy” like a brother.
76. I’m mom’s favorite, my brother is mom’s second favorite.
77. Don’t mess with the [last name] brothers.
78. Bros before hoes.
79. Sending love to the person who’s had my back from day one.
80. Never underestimate the love between brothers.
81. “O brother, where art thou” – O Brother, Where Art Thou?
82. Gotta keep bro code.
83. Bros being bros.
84. Isn’t it Bro-mantic?
85. Brother = Best Friend.
86. Take it easy, bro.
87. Do you even lift, bro?
88. No one can match this bromance.
89. Let’s go piss off our parents together.
90. We Fight. We Make Up. We’re Brothers.
91. To the bro-stess with the mostess.
92. Brothers for life.
93. World’s Okayest Brother.
94. Bro life fo sho life.
95. The original and the remix.
96. Bro my goodness…
97. My brother from the same mother.
98. Brotherly Love.
99. My brother is the only enemy I can’t live without.
100. Getting in trouble together since we were in diapers.
101. Oh, brother.
102. Anything but basic bros.
103. Totally, bro.
104. Giving mom headaches since (insert year).
105. We don’t always see eye-to-eye but we’re always heart-to-heart.
106. Because I have a brother, I will always have a friend.
107. Same blood, but obviously I am better looking.
108. I never asked for a brother, but I’m sure glad I got one.
109. Sharing farts and breaking hearts.
110. Glad to have someone who understands just how weird my parents are.
111. My brother may not always be by my side but he is always in my heart.
112. “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” – Terri Guillemets
113. Who needs superheroes when you have a brother?
114. “A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit.” – Unknown
115. “Hey, brother! There’s an endless road to rediscover.” – Avicii, Hey Brother”
116. I smile because you’re my brother. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it!
117. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
- Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes and Wishes
- Happy Sisters Day Quotes
- Father And Son Quotes
- Father-Daughter Quotes
We hope you like these collections of Brother Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Join Us on Pinterest and Instagram
Heya outstanding website! Does running a blog similar
to this take a great deal of work? I’ve no expertise in programming however
I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
Anyways, if you have any ideas or techniques for
new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic however I simply needed to ask.