“I realized one thing: The woman is a reflection of her man. If you love her to the point of madness, she will become it.”
– Brad Pitt
Love is always a fantasy world where we all grow up with many dreams of making beautiful relationships. Sharing love not only makes others happy it even soothes your heart. Brad Pitt Quotes were mostly written upon love, the marriage which will throw some amazing tips to know more about relationships and love.
Brad Pitt is an American Actor, Philanthropist, and Producer. His real name is William Bradley Pitt. He is known for his unconventional character and his good looks. He dropped his journalism just two weeks before graduation and broke into the big-screen chasing his acting dream. His debut movie was the horror genre “Cutting Glass.”
He is a versatile actor but he states “Producing movies is what gives happiness.” He is running Plan B Entertainment Company. He had produced 40 plus movies in which 3 won Oscar Awards and 6 got nominated. He has done 80 + movies and received almost 48 awards in various categories like the best fight, best supporting actor, best film, and so on. He won Oscars too.
Brad Pitt’s net worth is $300 million. His monthly salary is 12 crore. He earns $20 million/movie. He has a huge crush on cars and he owns Ferrari, Mercedes Benz, Range Rover, BMW, and many others. He even owns a Pilot License. He has hugely invested in real estate and production.
He did many small, low-paying jobs before he stepped into his profession. All those hurdles and hard work made him a successful person. We have come up with amazing Brad Pitt Quotes mixture of love, marriage, and inspiring lines which will touch your heart.
Brad Pitt Quotes
- “Stop being perfect, because obsessing over being perfect stops you from growing.” – Brad Pitt
- “You must lose everything in order to gain anything.” – Brad Pitt
- “I think happiness is overrated. Satisfied, at peace-those would be more realistic goals.” – Brad Pitt
- “In Missouri, where I come from, we don’t talk about what we do – we just do it. If we talk about it, it’s seen as bragging.” – Brad Pitt
- “You don’t know someone until you know what they want.” – Brad Pitt
- “I embrace the messiness of life. I find it so beautiful actually.” – Brad Pitt
- “Each misstep leads to the next correct step.” – Brad Pitt
- “Fame makes you feel permanently like a girl walking past construction workers.” – Brad Pitt
- “Actions speak louder than words, and it’s no more true than with your kids.” – Brad Pitt.
- “There’s no right. There’s no wrong. There’s only popular opinion.” – Brad Pitt
- “Personally I like ageing. With age comes wisdom and I have said it before and I say it again, I will take wisdom over youth any day.” – Brad Pitt
- “Without pain and suffering, we would be nothing.” – Brad Pitt
- “A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss…That’s the trade-off. But I’ll take it all.” – Brad Pitt.
- “You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you.” – Brad Pit
- “You don’t really get to choose who you fall in love with. Love chooses you.” – Brad Pitt
- “Do you know how you tell real love? It’s when someone else’s interest trumps your own.” – Brad Pitt
- “Happiness is overrated. There has to be conflict in life.” – Brad Pitt.
- There’s peace in understanding that I have only one life, here and now, and I’m responsible.” – Brad Pitt
- “Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.” – Brad Pitt.
- “I had a friend who worked at a hospice, and he said people in their final moments don’t discuss their successes, awards or what books they wrote or what they accomplished. They only talk about their loves and their regrets, and I think that’s very telling.” – Brad Pitt
- “No more excuses. I can’t blame anything on my parents. I’m responsible for my mistakes and my choices.” – Brad Pitt
- “The things you own end up owning you.” – Brad Pitt
- “Gay marriage is inevitable. The next generation, they get it. It is just a matter of time before it becomes a reality.” – Brad Pitt
- “America is not a country, it’s a business.” – Brad Pitt
- “The woman is the reflection of her man. If you love her to the point of madness, she will become it” – Brad Pitt
- “You make yourself what you are. You have control of your own destiny.” – Brad Pitt
- “Heartthrobs are a dime a dozen.” – Brad Pitt
- “Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.” – Brad Pitt
- “I believe you make your day. You make your life.” – Brad Pitt
- “You are not your job, you’re not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. You are all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.” – Brad Pitt (Fight Club)
Famous Brad Pitt Quotes
- “I don’t want to waste time being angry at someone I love.” – Brad Pitt
- “The woman is the reflection of her man” – Brad Pitt
- “I’m probably 20 percent atheist and 80 percent agnostic. I don’t think anyone really knows. You’ll either find out or not when you get there, until then there’s no point thinking about it.” – Brad Pitt
- “I’m one of those people you hate because of genetics. It’s the truth.” – Brad Pitt
- “By nature, I keep moving, man. My theory is, be the shark. You’ve just got to keep moving. You can’t stop.” – Brad Pitt
- “I always knew I was going somewhere – going out. I just knew…I just knew there were a lot more points of view out there.” – Brad Pitt.
- “The last Bollywood movie I watched was 3 Idiots that featured Aamir Khan in it. It was impressive!” – Brad Pitt
- “I have a hard time with morals. All I know is what feels right, what’s more, important to me is being honest about who you are. Morals I get a little hung up on.” – Brad Pitt.
- “Success is a beast. And it actually puts the emphasis on the wrong thing. You get away with more instead of looking within.” – Brad Pitt
- “The idea that marriage has to be for all time – that I don’t understand.” – Brad Pitt
- “There’s peace in understanding that I have only one life, here and now, and I’m responsible.” – Brad Pitt
- “This idea of perpetual happiness is crazy and overrated because those dark moments fuel you for the next bright moments; each one helps you appreciate the other.” – Brad Pitt
- “Equality, absolutely, that’s what defines us. It’s what makes us great. If it doesn’t sit well with your religion, let your God sort it out in the end, but that’s us. We’re equal” – Brad Pitt
- “I could really try new things. That was satanism, it works really well, I made a pact.” – Brad Pitt
- “I have very few friends. I have a handful of close friends, and I have my family, and I haven’t known life to be any happier.” – Brad Pitt
- “My happiest moment is the day they call wrap and I’m free. I’m not looking back.” – Brad Pitt
- “I don’t want to die without scars.” – Brad Pitt
- “Your shame will be your torture, and your torture will be your life. I wish it long.” – Brad Pitt
- “Democracy doesn’t work unless people are well informed, and I don’t know that we are. People just don’t have the time. Most people’s daily lives are just about surviving. Most people don’t have time to really study [crucial] issues.” – Brad Pitt
- “It’s a lovely experience walking around a museum by yourself.” – Brad Pitt
- “I keep hearing I’m a crazy party guy… I’m not. I’m boring… At least by party standards.” – Brad Pitt
- “It’s those difficult times that inform the next wonderful time, and it’s a series of trade-offs, of events, of wins and losses.” – Brad Pitt.
If you haven’t watched any movies of Brad Pitt then add Meet Joe Black to your watch list. This is a wonderful movie with a mixture of comedy, romance, and drama. Happy movie time! Relax on the couch and watch an amazing movie!
We hope you like these collections of Brad Pitt Quotes and Sayings. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.