If you are searching for a collection of Bill Gates Quotes then you are on the best website on the internet. Stay Calm and read our Collection.
Bill Gates, in full William Henry Gates III (born October 28, 1955, Seattle, Washington, U.S.), an American computer programmer and entrepreneur who co-founded Microsoft Corporation, the world’s largest personal-computer software company.
Who Is Bill Gates?
Entrepreneur and businessman Bill Gates and his business partner Paul Allen founded and built the world’s largest software business, Microsoft, through technological innovation, keen business strategy, and aggressive business tactics. In the process, Gates became one of the richest men in the world. In February 2014, Gates announced that he was stepping down as Microsoft’s chairman to focus on charitable work at his foundation, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Here are the best bill gates quotes that will change your mindset on life. Enjoy this collection of famous quotes by Bill Gates.
Motivational Bill Gates Quotes
1. “Patience is a key element of success.” – Bill Gates
2. “People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn’t they?” – Bill Gates
3. “If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake.” – Bill Gates
4. “Of my mental cycles, I devote maybe 10% to business thinking. Business isn’t that complicated. I wouldn’t want that on my business card.” – Bill Gates
5. “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” – Bill Gates
6. “If geek means you’re willing to study things, and if you think science and engineering matter, I plead guilty. If your culture doesn’t like geeks, you are in real trouble.” – Bill Gates
7. “Legacy is a stupid thing! I don’t want a legacy.” – Bill Gates
8. “I don’t know has become ‘I don’t know yet.” – Bill Gates
9. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
10. “Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your Grandparents had a different word for burger flipping – they called it opportunity.” – Bill Gates
11. “Our success has really been based on partnerships from the very beginning.” – Bill Gates
12. “It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates
13. “This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world because business is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50.” – Bill Gates
14. “The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.” – Bill Gates
15. “If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.” – Bill Gates
16. “Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.” – Bill Gates
17. “Expectations are a form of first-class truth: If people believe it, it’s true.” – Bill Gates
18. “We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.” – Bill Gates
19. “Exposure from a young age to the realities of the world is a super-big thing.” – Bill Gates
20. “Before you were born, your parents weren’t as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes, and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent’s generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.” – Bill Gates
21. “I’m a big believer that as much as possible, and there’s obviously political limitations, freedom of migration is a good thing.” – Bill Gates
Bill Gates Quotes on Success
22. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates
23. “Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.” – Bill Gates
24. “We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.” – Bill Gates
25. “If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.” – Bill Gates
26. “Life is not divided into semesters. You don’t get summers off, and very few employers are interested in helping you. Find yourself.” – Bill Gates
27. “To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.” – Bill Gates
28. “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.” – Bill Gates
29. “Effective philanthropy requires a lot of time and creativity – the same kind of focus and skills that building a business requires.” – Bill Gates
30. “We make the future sustainable when we invest in the poor, not when we insist on their suffering.” – Bill Gates
31. “Americans want students to get the best education possible. We want schools to prepare children to become good citizens and members of a prosperous American economy.” – Bill Gates
32. “The best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system.” – Bill Gates
Bill Gates Inspirational Quotes
33. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
34. “We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.” – Bill Gates
35. “I’m a great believer that any tool that enhances communication has profound effects in terms of how people can learn from each other, and how they can achieve the kind of freedoms that they’re interested in.” – Bill Gates
36. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” – Bill Gates
37. “I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.” – Bill Gates
38. “Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.” – Bill Gates
39. “If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1,000 MPG.” – Bill Gates
40. “I believe in innovation and that the way you get innovation is you fund research and you learn the basic facts.” – Bill Gates
41. “Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player.” – Bill Gates
42. “I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.” – Bill Gates
Bill Gates Motivational Quotes
43. “Until we’re educating every kid in a fantastic way until ever inner city is cleaned up, there is no shortage of things to do.” – Bill Gates
44. “I am not a topper in my university but all toppers are working in my Microsoft company. “– Bill Gates
45. “If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He doesn’t have tenure.” – Bill Gates
46. “If I’d had some set idea of a finish line, don’t you think I would have crossed it years ago?” – Bill Gates
47. “Expectations are a form of first-class truth: If people believe it, it’s true.” – Bill Gates
48. “The general idea of the rich helping the poor, I think, is important.” – Bill Gates
49. “This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world because business is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50.” – Bill Gates
50. “We’ve got to put a lot of money into changing behavior.” – Bill Gates
51. “I do think this next century, hopefully, will be about a more global view. Where you don’t just think, ‘Yes, my country is doing well,’ but you think about the world at large.” – Bill Gates
Bill Gates Quotes on Leadership
52. “I was lucky to be involved and get to contribute to something that was important, which is empowering people with software.” – Bill Gates
53. “Whether I’m at the office, at home, or on the road, I always have a stack of books I’m looking forward to reading.” – Bill Gates
54. “Who decides what’s in Windows? The customers who buy it.” – Bill Gates
55. “The best teacher is very interactive.” – Bill Gates
56. “In business, the idea of measuring what you are doing, picking the measurements that count like customer satisfaction and performance… you thrive on that.” – Bill Gates
57. “There is a certain responsibility that accrued to me when I got to this unexpected position.” – Bill Gates
58. “You see, antiquated ideas of kindness and generosity are simply bugs that must be programmed out of our world. And these cold, unfeeling machines show us the way.” – Bill Gates
59. “The most amazing philanthropists are people who are actually making a significant sacrifice.” – Bill Gates
60. “I have been struck again and again by how important measurement is to improving the human condition.” – Bill Gates
Bill Gates 10 Rules For Success
Why giving away our wealth has been the most satisfying thing we’ve done… | Bill and Melinda Gates
Bill Gates is the richest man on earth according to Fobes, he has a net worth of $75 billion. He is an entrepreneur, innovator, leader, visionary, and philanthropist. May his quotes inspire within you the belief that you can achieve your dreams and live life on your terms.
Bill Gates is a great businessman, a great inspiration, and a great hard worker. He is a hero to many people because of all his accomplishments and because he worked hard to rich where he is.
We hope his words will help you succeed and never forget to be kind to others.
Which of these Bill Gates quotes was your favorite? Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add to the list? Tell us in the comment section below!
- Mark Zuckerberg Quotes on Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- Steve Jobs Quotes To Inspire Your Life
- Short Inspirational Quotes and Motivational Quotes
- Gym Quotes And Motivational Gym Saying
We hope you like these collections of Bill Gates Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Please Do Follow Us: