I am sure ‘The Office‘ is one of the best TV Shows of your life. As one of the most iconic shows of all time, with some of the most amazing characters of all time, it’s pretty obvious that The Office has more than a few quotable one-liners. Here are a few of the best The Office Quotes:
The Office Quotes
1. Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information.
— Michael Scott (Steve Carell), The Office, Season 3: The Negotiation
2. No, I’m not going to tell them about the downsizing. If a patient has cancer, you don’t tell them.
— Michael Scott (Steve Carell), The Office, Season 3: Beach Games
13. My parents used to scramble to find babysitters, so they could take my little brother to do stuff.
— Andy Bernard (Ed Helms), The Office, Season 7: Andy’s Play
14. If you break that girl’s heart, I will kill you. That’s just a figure of speech. But seriously, if you break that girl’s heart, I will literally kill you and your entire family.
— Michael Scott (Steve Carell), The Office, Season 7: Viewing Party
15. Well, Happy Birthday Jesus. Sorry, your party’s so lame.
16. “I have a lot of questions. Number one, how dare you?”
17. “Dwight, you ignorant slut!”
18. “Sorry I annoyed you with my friendship.”
19. “I feel like all my kids grew up, and then they married each other. It’s every parent’s dream.”
20. “And I knew exactly what to do. But in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do.”
21. “I. Declare. Bankruptcy!”
the office quotes Michael Scott22. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.’ – Wayne Gretsky’ – Michael Scott”
23. “I feel God in this Chili’s tonight.”
24. “Occasionally, I’ll hit somebody with my car. So sue me.”
25. “I wish there was a way to know you’re in the good old days before you’ve actually left them.”
26. “The machine knows. Stop yelling at me!” “There’s no road here!”
27. There’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn’t that kind of the point?”
28. My perfect Valentine’s day? I’m at home, three cell phones in front of me, fielding desperate calls from people who want to buy one of the fifty restaurant reservations I made over six months ago.
— Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson), The Office, Season 7: PDA
29. Sometimes I get so bored I just want to scream, and then sometimes I actually do scream. I just sort of feel out what the situation calls for.
— Kelly Kapoor (Mindy Kaling), The Office, Season 8: After Hours
30. It is St. Patrick’s Day….It is the closest that the Irish will ever get to Christmas.
— Michael Scott (Steve Carell), The Office, Season 6: The Delivery (1)
31. I don’t understand. We have a day honoring Martin Luther King, but he didn’t even work here.