Are you unmotivated to study? As a student, studying is important to the success of your education. Here are a few quotes to help inspire you!
The life of a college student can be tedious. It revolves around attending classes, tutorials, and reading for exams. All these activities require a lot of studying. If we keep it one hundred, we all know this is not the most fun activity. Studying requires a lot of patience and perseverance, and on some days, these traits are a little difficult to muster.
However hard it might be, as a student studying is required to do well in your education. It can be hard, especially in your final year, as this is the time you get swamped with so many assignments from every teacher, deadlines, and the burden of your thesis.
Thankfully, with the advent of technology, you can find a professional and legal paper service online to hire knowledgeable writers for thesis writing help or any other assignment. With this service, you can focus fully on studying while the professionals put together a strong thesis. For the dark days when you feel too burdened to study, here are some inspiring quotes for creating motivation to learn:
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
- “Learning is never done without errors and defeat.” – Vladimir Lenin
- “Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder.” – Mason Cooley
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated.” – R Collier
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
- “If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.” – Andy McIntyre
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pelé, Brazilian pro footballer
- “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby, stand-up comedian
- “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.” – David Bly, American politician
Why You Should Take These Quotes Seriously
Everyone needs motivation, no matter how strong they think they are. Some days will come when you would not find the courage to do simple things like make breakfast, let alone study. These quotes can be the extra push you need to get up and study on days like this. They provide a quick and timely burst of wisdom and inspiration to get your focus back.
4 Successful People Whose Lives are a Motivation
Everyone knows this name in the history of sports. Although he is one of the highest-paid basketballers today, things didn’t start this way. Back in high school, Michael saw himself as a failure. In his sophomore year, he failed to make the varsity team. When he realized his name wasn’t on the list, he went home and cried himself to sleep.
However, instead of giving up, Jordan went to work. He spent hours training and practicing, and it eventually paid off because he made the team the next year and then became one of the greatest stars in history. Jordan’s continuous training can be compared to studying. It might get tiring and frustrating, but when you keep at it, success will shine through.
Contrary to her lifestyle now, Oprah did not grow up privileged. She was raised in a poor household, abused, and in the 1950s as a minority. However, she did not let these unfortunate incidents shape her future. Like she always says, she took responsibility for her life and turned it into what we see today.
Growing up in abject poverty didn’t beat Oprah down; instead, she became an honors student. She studied hard in school, joined the speech team, won an oratory contest, and secured a scholarship to Tennessee State University to study communications.
This Emmy Award-winning comedian also didn’t let poverty and failure stand in her way. She spent years in foster care, separated from her siblings. Tiffany was molested, homeless, and even faced divorce. There was a time in her career when things were not looking rosy, and all she had was her car where she slept. Despite all this, Tiffany stood up each day, took the bull by the horn, and made a deliberate effort to succeed.
These success stories should serve as a lesson to everybody out there. While studying might be tedious, it is very crucial. When you give zero motivation and patience, with this quote inspiring students to learn, you can find your zeal to get up and work hard again.