The dialogue on Letterkenny seems impenetrable the first time you watch it, maybe even the second or third. You might have to read some new quotes, but don’t worry we have you covered with these entertaining Letterkenny quotes.
This comedy series showcases the antics of the residents of Letterkenny, a small rural community in Canada. Siblings Wayne and Katy run a small farm and produce stand, with Wayne’s friends Daryl and “Squirrely” Dan helping out.
If you are a fan of the Letterkenny, then you will love these funny Letterkenny quotes, learn some everyday slang, and have a good laugh!
- “If you have a problem with the majestic Canadian Goose, then you have a problem with me.” — Wayne
- “Your sister’s hot, Wayne! There I said it! I said it! I regret nothing! I regret nothing!” — Squirrelly Dan
- “Yeah. Oh, hey, look at you, ground.” — Squirrelly Dan
- “Call me a cake, ‘cause I’ll go straight to your ass, cowboy!” — Gail
- “You’re pretty good at wrestlin’ there, Katy, and that’s what I appreciate about you.” — Squirrelly Dan
- “…I’m too fat to run.” — Squirrelly Dan
- “You’d best be preparin’ for a Donny Brook if you think I’m going to that super soft birthday party of yours.” — Wayne
- “I wish you weren’t so fucking awkward, bud.” — Wayne
- “If I was a Dr. Seuss book, I’d be The Fat in the Hat.” — Katy
- “You knew your pal had come into money when he started throwing out perfectly good pistachios like he was above cracking ‘em open with a box cutter like the rest of us.” — Daryl
- “You’re made of spare parts, aren’t you, bud?” — Wayne
- “Nice onesie. Does it come in men’s? — Jonesy
- “We need backup, boys.” — Jonesy
- “Pitter-patter, let’s get at ‘er.” — Everyone
- “Where’s the sacrifice?” — Jonesy
- “And I suggest you let that one marinate.” — Wayne
- “Figure it out!” — Everyone
- “Let’s go easy over there, Squirrelly Dan.” — Wayne
Did you like these Letterkenny quotes? Share your favorite episode or quotes with us in the comment section below!