2021 and its horror taught us an already well-known but forgotten truth, that we are blessed to be. Even if we are not doing something productive every day, even with our failures, even with not getting what we want, we are blessed to be alive. Because life means that at least you have a chance to redeem everything. So today we have brought some of the best Blessed Quotes and Sayings from the ocean of greatest words written and spoken that will help you count your little blessings that make life worth living.
So today we are here to tell you that as long as you are alive, live. Everyone is anyways going to die someday, so why to die every day? Whatever mistakes you make, every failure you face today would not even matter after few hours, days, or years. In the end, we are only going to recall the moments that made us laugh until our tummies ached. Remember, you are lucky to be alive, you are lucky to have even one person in the world who loves you and better times are coming.
So just look at these Blessed Quotes and Sayings and make a promise to yourself to let the mishaps go a little faster and hold on to the joy a little tighter:
1. “Concentrate on counting your blessings and you’ll have little time to count anything else.” – Woodrow Kroll
2. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
3. “Blessings don’t come as luck. They are our daily dose. For a mere fact that we can blink, chew, frown, and smile mean that we are blessed. Waking up in the morning is a blessing that we should always give thanks to.” – Paballo Seipei
4. “You will be blessed the moment you realize you already are.” – Bryant McGill
5. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
6. “Don’t just count your blessings. Be the blessing other people count on.” -Anonymous
7. “I bless you with being everything that God has designed you to be because as you experience the joy of fulfilling your purpose, you will benefit, others will benefit, and the world will be blessed.” – Arthur Burk
8. “Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.”
9. “Better to lose count while naming your blessings than to lose your blessings to counting your troubles.” – Maltbie D. Babcock
10. “When I’m worried and I can’t sleep
I count my blessings instead of sheep
And I fall asleep counting my blessings
When my bankroll is getting small
I think of when I had none at all
And I fall asleep counting my blessings”
11. “More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.” – Roy T. Bennett
Beautiful Blessings Quotes
12. “Blessings sometimes show up in unrecognizable disguises.” – Janette Oke
13. “You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
14. “Gratitude lifts our eyes off the things we lack so we might see the blessings we possess.” – Max Lucado
15. “Some people come in our life as blessings. Some come in your life as lessons.” -Mother Teresa
16. “Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it.” – Thomas Paine
17. “The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.” – Henry Ward Beecher
18. “If we counted our blessings instead of our money, we would all be rich.” – Linda Poindexter
19. “I’m too grateful to be hateful. I am too blessed to be stressed.” – El DeBarge
Best Quotes About Being Blessed
The following quotes highlight the simple blessings in life. Use them to start off your mornings, or share them with your loved ones.
20. “Being blessed is a condition of the heart and a frame of mind.” – Errin Rhorie
21. “A man who can laugh at himself is truly blessed, for he will never lack for amusement.” – James Carlos Blake
22. “When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” -C.S. Lewis
23. “Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks.” – Thomas Goodwin
24. “Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.” – Catherine Pulsifer
25. “Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.” – Camille Pissarro
26. “What seems to us bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
27. “My life has been a blessing. I’m grateful for everything I do have and the places I’m going and the things I’ve seen.” – Leah LaBelle
28. “Blessed is he who has learned to admire but not envy, to follow but not imitate, to praise but not flatter, and to lead but not manipulate.” – William Arthur Ward
29. “The more we express our gratitude to God for our blessings, the more he will bring to our mind other blessings, the more we are aware of to be grateful for, the happier we become.” – Ezra Taft Benson
30. “Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” – Charles Dickens
31. “Sometimes we must look outside our own backyards to realize how big the world is and how blessed we are.” – Eugene Nathaniel Butler
32. “Blessed are the people whose leaders can look destiny in the eye without flinching but also without attempting to play God.” – Henry Kissinger
33. “If our people could only see all this, they would stop grumbling about their own misfortunes and offer thanks to God for blessing them with such abundance.” – Mother Teresa
34. “I have never had to face anything that could overwhelm the native optimism and stubborn perseverance I was blessed with.” – Sonia Sotomayor
35. “Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.” – Camille Pissarro
36. “May we be strengthened with the understanding that being blessed does not mean that we shall always be spared all the disappointments and difficulties of life.” – Heber J. Grant
37. “This is the great paradox of living the blessed life: when we give without thought to whether or not we will receive, then we receive.” – Robert Morris
38. “it’s a blessed thing to love and feel loved in return.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
39. “Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken.” – Albert Camus
40. “I really feel very blessed, and I don’t forget it, either; there’s an awful lot of wonderful talent in this world, and I just seem to be in the right place at the right time.” – Julie Andrews
41. “When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.” – Joel Osteen
Good Morning Blessings Quotes
42. “May the blessings of this day radiate through your smile, be helpful through your hands, and shine through your heart.”
43. “May the Lord guide you along As this new day is about to begin May the Lord bless you for This morning and the day.”
44. “May Lord bless you this day, With immense happiness.”
45. “Today is a gift and a blessing from God smile and enjoy it.”
46. “An early–morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
47. “God was with you when you were born he will be with you when you will die. So don’t think he is not with you when you are living.”
48. “Sometimes we do not realize how blessed we are until we lose everything. Count all your blessings and be grateful to God, always.” Good morning.
49. “Do not focus your energy on counting material things. Rather focus your energy on counting your blessings.” Good morning.”
50. “May you never lack confidence and always believe in yourself. All my blessings are with you. Have a nice day.”
51. “God bless your day. Good Morning”
52. “Every day is a blessing.” – Olivia Culpo
53. I want to remind you that you are gifted and special. Your good nature and positive presence bring happiness to so many lives around you. Sending you all my blessings this morning. Have a good day.
54. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive –to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
55. May Lord’s blessings and his mercy Stay with you all through this time I pray that you start your day With a lovely smile.
56. May God always continue to shower you with His blessings and love. You are his favorite. All you need to do is have some faith in yourself. Good morning.
57. May God bless your morning with peace and joy.
58. May you have a day full of love and blessing!
59. A morning is a wonderful blessing, either cloudy or sunny. It stands for hope, giving us another start of what we call life.
60. Always remember to be gracious, kind, and helpful. You will receive so many blessings in your life as long as you remember this. Good morning!
Feeling Blessed and Thankful Quotes
61. “One of the greatest gifts you can give someone is thanking them for being part of your life.”
62. “Remember when you prayed for the things you have now.”
63. “I’ve done it all. I’m thankful and proud of what I’ve accomplished in my life. I hope to keep doing it.” – Ralph Stanley
64. “Prayers go up and blessings come down.” – Yiddish Proverb
65. “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.” – Eric Hoffer
66. “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.” – Meister Eckhart
67. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
68. “I have a lot to be thankful for, I am healthy, happy and I am loved.” – Reba McEntire
69. “I do believe that God blessed me in life with a wonderful family, a successful career, and a loving marriage, and remain thankful for that blessing.” – Bonnie Tyler
70. “Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living.” – Travis Barker
71. “I’m thankful for every moment.” – Al Green
72. “I’m just blessed I’m surrounded by good people.” – Jon Pardi
73. “I am very thankful and blessed to have a healthy and happy baby boy and baby mama.” – Eric Church
74. “If you suffer, thank God! It is a sure sign that you are alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
We often are great at remembering things that did not go well and we are also great at forgetting things that went really well. Let us try to flip this tendency upside down. Let us appreciate the food we eat and the roof on our head, let us appreciate every time we felt loved and every moment that we spent with the people we love.
- Missing Home Quotes That’ll Make You Miss Home
- Keep Calm Quotes and Sayings to make you feel better
- Relationship Quotes for Understanding Relationship Better
- Time Quotes To Utilize Your Time Wisely
We hope you like these collections of Beautiful Blessed Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Please Do Follow Us: