Searching for baby girl quotes and Princess Quotes? Celebrate your daughter’s birth with these cute and sweet baby girl quotes.
Babies are adorable in a way that is often hard to describe. You often struggle to string the right words together to define the immense cuteness of a baby and the joys of parenting. It is in moments like these that quotes come to our rescue, as a crutch to express our innate feelings.
If you or your friends are welcoming an adorable little girl, customize their gifts with sweet and loving quotes about baby girls. These baby girl quotes and sayings celebrate the journey of raising a girl and watching her grow into a strong young woman.
Your little princess is perhaps the closest to your heart. No better way to convey your endearing love for her than with these short baby quotes.
Baby Girl Quotes
1. “A daughter is one of the best gifts this world has to give.” – Laurel Atherton
2. “Giggles, curls, ribbons, and bows! Our baby girl is so adorable from head to toe.”
3. “Babies are a link between angels and man.”
4. “A baby girl is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.”
5. “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.” – Bethany Hamilton
6. “There’s no better feeling than making your little girls laugh.” – Jerry O’Connell
7. “A baby daughter is always a Daddy’s girl and Mommy’s world!”
8. “A little girl is sugar and spice and everything nice—especially when she’s taking a nap.”
9. “Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains.”
10. “My baby girl is one of my greatest treasures in life and I would give her the world if I can.”
11. “A tiny daughter gives parents a life in a climate of perpetual wonder.” – Pierre Doucet
12. “I want to live forever to watch you grow, to see what a great woman you will surely become.”
13. “A baby girl is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.”
14. “A baby girl is a giggle wrapped in the warmth of sunshine.”
15. “She is everything that is perfect, wrapped in a tiny bundle.”
16. “A baby girl always leaves a bit of sparkle and a bit of rainbow wherever she goes.”
17. “When you have a baby girl, you realize that there is something far more precious than the most precious jewels.”
18. “Baby girls are precious gifts, wrapped in love serene. Their dresses tied with sashes and futures tied with dreams.”
19. “Such a big miracle, in such a little girl!”
20. “A baby girl is always a source of perpetual wonder for her parents.”
21. “A baby girl would dance her way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust, and kisses in your path.”
22. “You are still so young, baby girl, you have a lot of potentials just waiting to be explored today.”
23. “A baby girl is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight; giggles that come from deep inside, always wonderful and precious… so much that your love for her knows no bounds.”
24. “Baby Girls are like flowers that are forever in bloom”
25. “There is no better feeling than watching your baby girl break into laughter.”
You May Also Like
Sweet Baby Girl Quotes
26. “It’s extraordinary to look into your baby girl’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit.”
27. “Pretty Dress, Little Curls, Oh thank heaven for little girl”
28. “A toddling little girl is a center of common feeling which makes the most dissimilar people understand each other.” – George Eliot
29. “When we asked for a daughter, we were sent a princess… That’s our baby girl.”
30. “Baby girls are precious gifts like birds and brooks and streams…their hair is tied up with ribbons and bows…their hearts are tied up with dreams.”
31. “Though she be but little, she is fierce.” – Shakespeare
32. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Les Brown
33. “Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle.” – Unknown
34. “Here sleeps a girl with a head full of magical dreams, a heart full of wonder and hands that will shape the world.” – Anonymous
35. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you-er than you.” – Dr. Seuss
36. “She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes.” – Kate Spade
37. “You are altogether beautiful my darling, beautiful in every way.”
38. “When you have a baby girl, you realize that there is something far more precious than the most precious jewels.”– Unknown
Lovely Quotes for Baby Girl
39. “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.”– Laurel Atherton
40. “She is the exclamation point in the happiest sentence I could ever write”
41. “A toddling little girl is a center of common feeling which makes the most dissimilar people understand each other.” – George Eliot
42. “No matter what the moment, a baby girl will always render sunshine in your life with her adorable smile.” –Unknown
43. “Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains.” – Napoleon
44. “There is no better feeling than watching your baby girl break into laughter.” – Unknown
45. “Always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you think, and loved more than you know.”
46. “It’s extraordinary to look into your baby girl’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit.” – Unknown
47. “A baby girl would dance her way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust and kisses in your path.” – Unknown
48. “A daughter is a treasure – and a cause of sleeplessness.”– Ben Sirach
49. “A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous…full of beauty and forever beautiful…loving and caring and truly amazing.”–Deanna Beisser
50. “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.”– Laurel Atherton
51. “Like stardust glistening on fairies’ wings, little girls are made of magical things.” – Unknown
52. “A tiny daughter gives parents a life in a climate of perpetual wonder.” – Pierre Doucet
53. “Beauty is a radiance that originates from within and comes from inner security and strong character.” – Jane Seymour
54. “Daughters are love coming from a mother vine.” – Unknown
What are some cute girl quotes?
1. “Heels and red lipstick will put the fear of God into people.” – Dita Von Teese
2. “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” – Coco Chanel
3. “She’s a little sass and a lott badass”– Unknown
4. “Better to be strong than pretty and useless.” – Lilith Saintcrow
5. “Every beautiful girl need to hear some cute words but only one who deserve it.” – Nabil Toussi
What can I say to a baby girl?
1. Welcome to your crazy family.
2. You are so cuddly.
3. So you're who has been kicking me inside.
4. Bless you, child.
5. I can’t wait to get to know you.
- Beautiful Baby Quotes To Make Your Day
- Best Baby Boy Quotes from Mommy and Daddy
- Unique Baby Shower Wishes to Write on Baby Shower Cards
- Best Baby Shower Hostess Gift Ideas for Mother and Baby
We hope you like these collections of Baby Girl Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.