The birth of a child must be the happiest moment of a family’s life. The parents are happy and the grandparents ultra happy. And the uncles and aunts become ready to pamper the baby as the ruler of the house. A child brings back the memories of everyone’s childhood. You live with them at the moment while re-living your own days. So here we have brought Baby Boy Quotes, send them to the ones who have been blessed with a baby boy.
With chubby cheeks and sparkling eyes, they make the house go on their own rhythm. Day awakes with them and night sleeps with them. With their endless giggles and tantrums, life seems tiring but beautiful. Their one tear can flip the house upside down and everyone is at their service 24X7. Baby boys are as adorable as baby girls. You might be wondering when they will grow up and play football with you and will go grocery shopping; really soon as babies literally grow up faster than a blink of an eye.
So before your baby boy grows up into a handsome gentleman, we have brought these adorable and cute Baby Boy Quotes, Messages, Sayings, and Wishes for you, use them on the gifts for the baby or hang them up on your walls, read ahead:
Baby Boy Quotes
1. “A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather.” – Tanya Masse
2. “Son, you’ll outgrow my lap but never my heart.”
3. “If I have a monument in this world, it is my son.” – Maya Angelou
4. “Sons are born to make their fathers better men.” – Mekael Shane
5. “When the baby is born, all that pain (that was endured) vanishes in an instant. Love for that tiny baby makes one forget the pain, the fear.”
6. “The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone”.
7. “The first day of your life, was the best day of mine.”
8. “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
9. “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
10. “Having my baby fall asleep in my arms takes away all of my worries and stresses. A sense of complete and total peace comes over me.” – Maria Jose Ovalle
11. “There are words in the soul of a newborn baby, wanting and waiting to be written.” – Toba Beta
12. “A baby boy will make love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller, and a home happier.’
13. “Happiness is your baby’s first toothless smile.”
14. “A baby boy is a lifetime of wonder, hopes, and possibilities.”
15. “I might not be able to my little baby boy everything he wants in life, but what I can give him is my unconditional love, plenty of hugs and kisses, and a happy home.”
16. “Because I loved him so and am in the habit of loving him and that love must take the form of fussing and worry and doing.” – George Saunders
17. “A baby boy always is that anchor of your life, even through rough tides of life.”
18. “Hold him a little longer, rock him a little more. Read him another story, you’ve already read him four. Let him sleep on your shoulder, rejoice in his happy smile, he is only a little boy for such a little while.”
19. “I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.”
20. “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.”
21. “Nothing compares to becoming aware of the massive face of the universe hidden in a newborn’s stare.” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
22. “A baby boy may leave smudges in the house and also on your heart.”
23. “Twinkle twinkle little star, I hope you always know my sweet little boy just how loved you really are!’
24. “Words can not express the joy of a new life.”
25. “Pure happiness is found in nothing but in the innocent smile of a baby.”‘
26. “He is my definition of perfect.”
27. “Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes, and realize I have already created one.”
28. “It is a moment of pure ecstasy and satisfaction when you see a smile flicker on baby’s lips, just as they gently pass into a deep slumber.”
29. “A smile from my baby boy makes it all worth it.”
30. “There is this little boy who stole my heart. He calls me mom.”
31. “A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower.” – Debasish Mridha
32. “A baby’s laugh is like an angel’s voice”.
33. “The excitement on the face of your baby boy is certainly the most exhilarating part of parenthood.”
34. “A baby’s smile is a bit of sunlight wrapped in your arms.”
35. “Your first breathe took ours away.”
36. “Those eyes so ecstatic with the gleam of new life, the wide laugh that no doubt uses up so much of the breath contained in those tiny lungs.” – Saim Cheeda
37. “A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower.” – Debasish Mridha
38. “What can a baby’s laughter do? It can cleanse your soul and scatter a smile in your sad heart.”
39. “You are loved for the baby boy you are, the man you will become, and the precious son you will always be.”
40. “His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it.”
41. “No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.” – Harold MacMillan
Baby Boy Quotes from Mother
42. “I’ll love you forever. I’ll like you always. As long as I am living, my baby boy you’ll be.”
43. “Of all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.”
44. “Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.”
45. “May you always know little one, that you were wished for, longed for, prayed for, and will forever be loved.”
46. “First we had each other and then we had you. Now we have everything.”
47. “My sweet baby boy, you are more than we ever expected and better than we ever imagined.”
48. “I might not be able to my little baby boy everything he wants in life, but what I can give him is my unconditional love, plenty of hugs and kisses, and a happy home.”
49. “If my baby boy grows up knowing just one thing, I hope that he knows just how loved he really is.”
Cute Baby Quotes
50. “Babies are such a nice way to start people.” – Don Herold
51. “I love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.” – Robert Munsch
52. “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
53. “Perfection only exists in babies and pastries.” – Gayle Wray
54. “A baby is a wishing well. Everyone puts their hopes, their fears, their pasts, their two cents in.” – Elizabeth Bard
55. “When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.” – James Matthew Barrie
56. “Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.” – Charles Dickens
57. “A man is not complete until he has seen the baby he has made.” – Sammy Davis Jr.
58. “Children reinvent your world for you.” – Susan Sarandon
59. “Babies are amazing. They begin each day all warm and sleepy, smelling of promise.” – Julia Roberts
60. “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.” – Kate Douglas Wiggin
61. “Life’s only worth living if you’re being loved by a kid.” – Buzz Lightyea
62. “The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice.” – Peggy O’Mara
63. “All kids need is a little help, a little hope, and somebody who believes in them.” – Magic Johnson
64. “Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.” – Larry Barretto
65. “Always kiss your children goodnight even if they’re already asleep.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
66. “Every child begins the world again.” – Henry David Thoreau
67. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things –– wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” – Eda J. Le Shan
68. “Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy.” – Jayne Mansfield
69. “I have no name: I am but two days old. What shall I call thee? I happy am, Joy is my name. Sweet joy befall thee!” – William Blake
70. “A baby is sunshine and moonbeams and more brightening your world as never before.” – Unknown
71. “It is the nature of babies to be in bliss.” – Deepak Chopra
72. “All those cliches, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood –– all of them are true.” – Penelope Cruz
You might have brought a onesie for your baby boy yesterday and he will surely grow out of it tomorrow. So cherish every moment with your baby in your lap. Because soon enough he will outgrow your lap and jump around the house like a baby kangaroo. So enjoy and have a great life ahead.
How do you caption a baby boy?
1. “My superhero is born today.”
2. “I am going to love him today, tomorrow, and forever.”
3. “My cute baby boy reminds me of how much love is still there in the world.”
4. “Hey, world! Please welcome the new heartthrob of the girls.”
5. “My little man has taken my heart away.”
6. “Hey, boy, you will always be the hero of my life.”
How can I express my love to baby boy?
I love the little boy you are now and the man you will become.
You are the strongest, kindest boy I know.
There is one man I love more than any other; he is my son.
Son, your laugh is the most beautiful sound in the world.
You may be a man to everyone else, but you're still a little boy to me.
- Beautiful Baby Quotes To Make Your Day
- Baby Girl Quotes That Will Make You Smile
- Unique Baby Shower Wishes to Write on Baby Shower Cards
- Best Baby Shower Hostess Gift Ideas for Mother and Baby
We hope you like these collections of Baby Boy Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.