Independence Day of any nation is a day of pride for all the citizens and call for a celebration. 4th of July is the independence day of Great America, which today is one of the few superpowers of the world. The tale is amazing. America was under the rule of the British monarch for more than 150 years, it was declared independent in 1776, and from then on, it rose to become one of the most important and powerful countries in the world. So here we have brought the best American 4th of July Quotes and Independence Day Quotes for you to feel the pride to the fullest.
A country under a foreign rule is always dreaming of breaking all the chains of the slavery rule. No one wants and no one deserves to be the one under the chain. And so Americans fought back the rule and America was declared independent on the 4th of July 1776. And then there was no turning back.
From then on, we have seen America helping other countries to rise. The American president is considered the most powerful person on the planet. It is so much progress for a country that was enslaved for almost 150 years. And we are proud and happy.
So here are some amazing and prideful patriotic American Independence Day Quotes, 4th of July Quotes and Sayings read on:
Independence day is a day of fireworks, trips to the pool, tasty BBQ! and Happiness. You can show your patriotism this year by using the below Fourth of July quotes.
Here are some amazing and the best USA Independence Day Wishes, Greetings, and Messages that you can send to your family and friends:
Happy 4th Of July Quotes
Find a quote below to celebrate America’s birthday!
- “There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America.” – William J. Clinton
- “My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.” – Desmond Tutu
- “It will be celebrated with pomp and parade, bonfires and illuminations from one end of this continent to the other.” – John Adams
- “The United States is the only country with a known birthday.” – James G. Blaine
- “The American flag represents all of us and all the values we hold sacred.” – Adrian Cronauer
- “Liberty is the breath of life to nations.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” – Frederick Douglass
- “Truth is powerful and it prevails.” – Sojourner Truth
- “Only in America can someone start with nothing and achieve the American Dream. That’s the greatness of this country.” – Rafael Cruz
- “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” –Maya Angelou
USA Independence Day Quotes
- “America is a tune. It must be sung together.” – Gerald Stanley Lee
- “My favorite thing about the United States? Lots of Americans, one America.” – Val Saintsburt
- “I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Ask not what your country can do for you–ask what you can do for your country.” – John F. Kennedy
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” – Elmer Davis
- “Patriotism is easy to understand in America. It means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country.” — Calvin Coolidge
- “Freedom lies in being bold.” – Robert Frost
- “America is full of success stories featuring victories by the underdog.” – Mike Gallagher
- “With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?” – Oscar Wilde
- “One flag, one land, one heart, one hand, one nation forevermore!” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.” – Nelson Mandela
- “I think patriotism is like charity – it begins at home.” –Henry James
- “Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The cement of this union is the heart-blood of every American.” — Thomas Jefferson
- “Unless our conception of patriotism is progressive, it cannot hope to embody the real affection and the real interest of the nation.” — Jane Addams
- “The greatness of America lies not in being more enlightened than any other nation, but rather in her ability to repair her faults.” — Alexis de Tocqueville
- “The American, by nature, is optimistic. He is experimental, an inventor, and a builder who builds best when called upon to build greatly.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Freedom is one of the deepest and noblest aspirations of the human spirit.” – Ronald Reagan
- “I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.” – Wendell Willkie
- “Intellectually I know that America is no better than any other country; emotionally I know she is better than every other country.”— Sinclair Lewis
- “The history of free men is never really written by chance but by choice; their choice!” —Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “We hold our heads high, despite the price we have paid, because freedom is priceless.” – Lech Walesa
- “Everything I have, my career, my success, my family, I owe to America.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Observe good faith and justice toward all nations. Cultivate peace and harmony with all.” —George Washington
- “The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.” – James Madison
- “We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.” – William Faulkner
Inspirational 4th of July Quotes
- “Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance. It is also owed to justice and to humanity. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong.” – James Bryce
- “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.” – Marquis de Lafayette
- “America means opportunity, freedom, power.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Independence now and forever!” – Daniel Webster
Funny 4th Of July Quotes
- “Let’s not forget why we celebrate 4th of July, it is the day Will Smith saved us from the aliens.” -Unknown
- “Happy 4th of July! Drink until you see stars… and stripes!” -Unknown
- “The United States is the only country with a known birthday.” -James G. Blaine
- “America’s a family. We all yell at each other, and it all works out.” -Louis C.K.
- “My father described this tall lady who stands in the middle of the New York harbour, holding high a torch to welcome people seeking freedom in America. I instantly fell in love.” -Yakov Smirnoff
- “The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.” -Gloria Steinem
- “It’s Fourth of July weekend, or, as I call it, Exploding Christmas.” -Stephen Colbert
- “When you’re born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front row seat.” -George Carlin
- “Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.” -George Bernard Shaw
Independence Day is an important day for a country and it is always celebrated with unity. So these were amazing 4th of July Quotes, Sayings, and Slogans for you. Happy Independence Day America. Enjoy.
Special quotes and messages are the perfect way to embrace your country’s history and even teach your loved ones a little about Independence Day. Share this 4th of July quotes with your friends and families at parties.
You May Also Like